Ch 4

Stilies POV

The next day at the academy me, Jackson, and Dean went and got our schedules and books. Apparently all three of us have ever one of our classes together which isn't all that surprising.

We walk into first period and take our seats in the very back. Looking at the name of the teacher on my schedule I sigh feeling slightly irritated now. "What's wrong?" Jackson asked setting back in his chair with his legs up on his table. "Peter Hale is teaching this class and our fourth and sixth period classes." I groan dropping my head on my desk. "Oh, isn't he the grumpy looking old guy I almost shot last night?" Dean asked in a whisper as other kids finally started coming in. I huffed out a yes before setting up to see Scott and Isaac walking back to us. "Hey man, this makes me think of the good days. Back in class together!" Scott cheered setting down beside me as Isaac sat with him. Smiling I asked what classes he had and we went over our schedules to see we all have the same classes together. Even Isaac!

As class started I groaned and started taking notes over war strategies. After class we went to second period fire arms which was being taught by Derek. Scott basically spent all class staring at Derek while I just took notes as Dean goofed off beside me and Jackson one seat in front of me being lazy. At lunch Dean, Jackson, and I where about to leave when Scott and his pack stopped us.

"Where are you guys headed?" Scott asked walking up to us at the impala. "To go have lunch with the rest of my pack at the college," Jackson answered quickly sounding like he's not wanting to talk right now.

"Can we come with?" Scott asked jestering to him and his pack. "Sure, but not all of you can fit in the impala." Dean answered when I looked at him.

"We will take my car," Derek said and they left. Soon we all arrived at the college and had lunch with the others after picking up Liam from his lunch at the old high school. Both packs sat down and we all ate happily.

"Has anyone seen Lydia?" Miliah asked to suddenly curiously looking around and sniffing the air.

"She was in my class as well as Gabrieals classes today. Apparently she is majoring in mythical education and minoring in religious studies. We talked a lot today between classes, she should arrive here soon." Castiel said and right then Lydia sat by Miliah. "Yeah, I thought since I have so much knowledge in both fields why not have it as my job?" She asked before biting into an apple and then pecking Miliah's lips softly. They had announced that they were mates the day after Alison had died.

Smiling I finished off my food as everyone talked getting to know each other. At the end we all left for classes saying our good byes. On the way to the academy Dean pulled over and asked what is going on with me.

"I just feel so frustrated and can't figure out why!"I groan out throwing back my head in oration. "Is it because of Peter?" Jackson asked from the back of the car. "He just makes me kinda frustrated sometimes. I know he's better now but he just gets under my skin for no reason at all!" I growled softly.

"Could it be from the summer you guys dated?" Jackson asked and I realized I was being like this because I'm scared he will hurt me now like he did then. He had used me.

The summer we dated he had used my body as a sex toy and used me to get to Scott and was almost able to kill him. That was two wasted months I'll never get back.

We headed to school and the rest of the day went well.