1

Authors note

hey guys! just wanted to warn you all to READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! This Completely made-up story will contain of very graphic scenes. Bye loves! Vote comment and follow!}

Caitlyn was your average girl. well, sort of.

Her long adorned brown curls bounced from behind her back as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her skin-colored jeans matched perfectly with her white t-shirt , she quickly glanced at the time. It read 7:30.

"Shit." She cursed under her breath as she slipped on some red converse. She had exactly 10 minutes to drive to oak-wood high school. She nearly tripped as her small stubby feet quickly paced down the steps of her empty house. Her parents were at work, which did not surprise her. She grabbed her black covered , newly freshed backpack, throwing it over her shoulder she dared to throw another glance at the clock right as her long and boney fingers went to reach the door knob that lead to her front porch. '7:35' that's when her blue eyes widened. She couldn't be late the the first day of school. She ran over to her nearly shitty car, opening the rusty door she got in, jiggling the keys as she fumbled with the engine. Before she even knew it she was zooming down the road, passing cars and receiving many, many, very loud honks by amnominous people.

~~~

she parked her car and got out as if there was free bacon. She spotted some kids running to their classes, which reminded her exactly how late she was. She shut the door as she made her way, shoving a couple of inisant by-standers. "Room 169..169..169" she mumbled scurrying through the hallway, looking at the numbers hanging on the door. "Ah! finally, room 169" she sighed in relief, her hand reached the doorknob and swiftly turned it, entering the classroom , everyone turned their head directly to hers. Her eyes rummaged through the heads of seniors in the classroom until it stopped on a familiar face. Harry styles. His green perky eyes were being distracted by his tapping pencil at the edge of his desk.

~flashback~

"S-stop Harry." Caitlyn muttered. Harry had invited her over, wouldn't you think that over 2 years of dating he could have earned some trust? Think again.

"Com'on Caitlyn. It's be fine baby." He whispered towering over her. "Don't touch me." She growled as she set her hands on his chest, pushing him away. She had told him she wasn't ready, and she hoped she never would be. And she damn right won't be forced into it.

"You don't have a choice, do you love?" His thick accent rolled off his tongue gently as his hands rummaged up her shirt. "Don't fucking touch me!" She yelled louder, she opened her mouth yet to scream again but was stopped by a hand clamping over her mouth. "Watch your language princess." He hitched from his throat. It wasn't long. before she brought her knee up, kicking his lower area as hard as she could.

"Fuck-Caitlyn." He groaned clamping a hand over himself. "Your going to fucking pay for that." He growled peering up at her. That's when her fear grew. She witnessed his eyes grow dark, full of lust. That's when she knew. There was no way getting out of this.

~END~

"Do you have a pass miss?" The teacher interrupted her thoughts. "W-what?" Caitlyn stuttered , coming out of her trance she turned her heels, feeling very puzzled. "Your pass Ms.winters." The teacher then said, her voice getting a bit annoyed of disturbance. "Oh..um..yeah. Here you go Ms.-" she wondered off looked on the board. "Ms.barrette." She said sternly raising an eyebrow. 'Tap.tap.tap.tap' was all Caitlyn could hear. "Mr.styles do I have to repeat myself again?" Ms.barrette barely screeched from across the room. That's when Caitlyn saw it. The smirk. He couldn't help tugging his lip, into his remarked smirk, for what he was known for. Caitlyn rolled her eyes. "Take a seat Ms.winters. There is a seat right next to Mr.styles." She pointed out. "Oh no I really can't-" Caitlyn wondered off, her stare was able to tear her souls out of her body right there and then. She huffed and turned on her heel, walking slowly to the far seat in the back. She plumped down in the seat next to Harry. She shielded her face from the perverted maniac by her side. That's when her body stiffened when she felt a small elbow nudge her side. "Came back for more princess?" She heard someone barely whispered into her ear.