Waking Up To A Nightmare

Hey hope you guys like the story so far so enjoy.

Niall's P.O.V.

I wake up with a pounding headache.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I" I said with a threatening voice.

I tried to get up, but an alarm goes off and a nurse runs in. "Mr. Horan please, stay in bed! You've just had major surgery!" Her small voice squeaks.

"I'm fine, now let me out of here." I stood up, and I was at least a foot taller than her.

"Doctor!" She yelled out the door, and fumbled with a syringe.

"What are you going to do? Stab me?" I said smiling cockily.

A man in purple scrubs came marching in and snatched the syringe from the nurse and plunged it into my neck.

"Bastard." I mumbled before passing out.

I woke up four days later, turns out they drugged me so I 'wouldn't harm myself' fuck that. I was dressed in black, standing at the desk ready to go. The nurse handed me a pen and I scribbled my name out on the paper.

"Have a good day!" She said sweetly.

"Uhyea you too I guess." I stalked past people and made my way towards the first taxi I saw.

I pulled the door open, and sat down fully expecting him to already be driving.

"Where to Mr." He said groggily.

"Take me to 22 Baker Street, and do it fast." I ordered.

The car moved slowly at first but then I sped up, turning streets and corners like they were nothing.

_Hours later_

I was on the sofa watching Ink Masters, eating pizza and slurping a beer. I could care less about life right now. I watched the tv for hours, episode after episode until I decided a new tattoo was in order. I stood up and went to my room where I pulled on black skinny jeans, a black and white plaid shirt black converse and I styled my hair quickly, I put all my piercings in and grabbed my wallet.

No one would mess with me. I was the bad ass, I broke laws, I do things I'm not supposed to and no one even bothers to stop me, not even the police so as I was making my way to the tattoo parlor I stopped and got a new stud for my lip. It was red, with a black stone in the center.

I pushed the door open, and Jean stood up to greet me.

"Hey man, you ready for a new one?" He said with a smile.

"Get your shirt ready, I'm doing it." I said with a wide smile. I grabbed a paper and drew a nice broken bottle of beer and placed it on my skin.

"Right here, right now." I said pointing to the drawing.

"Let's do it." He sat down and placed the ink to my skin. A familiar sting began to appear, and about an hour later I had yet another tattoo telling the story of my life ;) 

I paid him and marched to my apartment and laid on the couch and stared at the roof. Hours passed before I fell asleep.

New chapter soon, I apologize for the updates, I've taken the account into my hands and I'm updating like 7 books a week! So please stay reading and stuff.

Btw my names Kayla.