A Shocking Reveal

After showing Peter his room, I started walking towards my room. I was thinking about what happened just a few hours ago, 'What really happened with Peter's arm?' I asked myself. I shook off the weird feeling I got and entered my room, only to stop after noticing my coat on my bed

"How did that get there?" I whispered.

Then everything just clicked, Peter's arm mysteriously dropping, my coat vanishing from the library, Emmett missing at dinner. It was him that did everything! I realized, but why did he do it?

,There's one way to find out, but i'm a Guardian of Robichaux, member of the Discipline Committee, I enforce the school rules not break them. Well, I've already broke a few rules so one more wouldn't hurt.' I thought. I slowly walked over to Emmett's bed and allowed his thoughts to flow through me, after a few moments, I gasped

"Holy Shit" I muttered, and calmly went over to my bed. I sat down and let the tears I didn't know I was holding fall.

" All of the name calling, the hitting, the shoving, and hexing, was his way of denying he ever loved me because he was scared to tell me and everyone else how he really felt. No wonder he forced Lock's arm off me." I said as I got undressed and cried myself to sleep.

~Emmett's PoV

I woke up, yawning and stretching while getting out of bed. When I looked up I froze as I saw Kevin's appearance and something in me just changed, snapped.

"He has been crying, who the hell made him cry" I hissed out loud feeling anger that someone hurt my beloved Kevin. 

I slowly walked over to his bed and sat down next to him ' Okay Emmett nothing serious, just you sitting really close to the man I love, in nothing but my underwear, be nice and kind.' I thought while glupping.

I gently shook him awake, and said

"Kevin what happened? Why were you crying?"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it Emmett, its not like you actually care about me, the one you bully" Kevin replied. Okay like what the actual fuck?

"Kevin. Kev, I may be a jerk to you, a jerk who bullies you, but did you ever think why I did that shit to you?I do have a heart, and your my roommate. Of course i care about you, i'm not cold hearted that's in your description." I told him allowing just once my true feelings for him show in my eyes, knowing he would be able to see the raw emotion that was showing.

"Emmet-" KEvin begins but gets cut off when the door flies opens revealing Dez.

~Dez's PoV

"KEVIN WAK- oh am I interrupting something boys?" I say with a knowing smirk, already knowing what they were doing, predictable boys.

"N-o-o" I hear Kevin say while blushing. CUTE!!!!!

"Hmmmmmm okay, so what were you two dare I say it handsome boys up to before I calmly opened the door at crack ass of dawn?" I asked with an innocent and clueless look.

"Nothing really, oh right I was trying to figure out why Kev here cried himself to sleep" I heard Emmett say with a voice filled with worry.

'Wait a mintue. Since when has Emmett here call Kevin Kev? Hmmmmmm' I think to myself when all the sudden Kevin dear decides to invade my mind

"He is in love with me Dez. He has for a very long time, what should I do? I just feel like I want to just go die." Kevin says mentally.

I gasp, a very dramtic gasp and I snap my fingers and the room goes dark, suddenly a spotlight appears revealing me and Kevin at a table in a 50s diner and the scene is in black and white

"Shut up! OMG no way! Like Serious Emmett Hidden White is in LOVE with YOU! KEvin Lighten Alexander explain! And leave out nothing!" I say really fast and loud like a fan girl.

" Dez why are we in black and white, in a 50s cafe or diner, and in 50s clothing?" Kevin asks

"To add effect duh" I say

" Now TALK!" I scream

"There's nothing to tell, I just put all the clues together and I may or may not have gone through Emmett's mind, and emotions and saw some pretty deep emotional moments. It's no big deal" Kevin says.

~Kevin's PoV

"No BIG DEAL!?!? Bitch Please" Dez yells at me

"Hey Dez, where's Emmett"

"Downstairs in the Kitchen" I laughed at her expression and took a sip of my coffee before getting up

"Ok time to get going"

"N-" I cut Dez off from finishing that comment

"Dez, sweetie dear, i'm a clairvoyant and Guardian of Knowledge. Don't even try thinking about snapping those little fingers and locking me and Emmett up in this room. I do have the power of Clauditiskinesis" I told her with a smirk and in one breath.

I watched her open and close her mouth a few times before waving her hands and returning us to my bedroom.

"Thanks" I told her while getting dressed in normal clothes and I laugh at her shock expression before walking out the door down the hall to the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- So how was it? Do you like?

Dez: Like? Like? Bitch I LOVE IT! Kevin get your ass back here and say sometime, i'm giving up on you.

Kevin: I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. Anywhere I would've follwed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you.

Emmett: And I will swallow my pride. You're the one that I love. And I'm saying goodbye.

Me: O_o ok then thank you guys for your preview musical.... hehe bye bye Comment plz and Vote! or I'll have all 13 witches hex you!