Abby

The baby is Abby
Chelsie's pov
Daryl looked so cute holding Abby {Abby is the baby}. "So what are you going to name her?" Daryl asked "I'm naming her Abby" I told him "that's a beautiful name" he said.
"Have y'all found Sofia?" I asked Daryl "No not yet" he said.
Few Days Later
Carol's pov
Ever since we got here (the farm) Daryl told me that he would go out everyday to look for Sofia. But when I got here I saw Daryl with Chelsie and I guess her baby, Daryl has not been looking for Sofia and I'm so mad at Chelsie I just wish something would happen to her. "Rick" I said "yes Carol, what is it?" Rick asked "Chelsie did something and I think you should tell her that she can't in the group anymore." I told Rick "well what did she do?" Rick asked "she slapped me in the face just because I was holding her baby" I said and of course it was a lie and Rick believed me because he went off calling for Chelsie.
Rick's pov
I can't believe Chelsie would slap Carol in the face. "Hey Chelsie, I need to talk to you" I said to Chelsie "what is Rick?" She asked "look Chelsie I hate to do this but I'm going to have to kick you out of the group" I told her "what why?" She asked "because you slapped Carol in the face just because she was holding your baby" I said to her "what Rick no I didn't." She said "Chelsie I think you should just go" I said and with that she got her stuff and left.
Chelsie' pov
I can't believe Carol would lie to Rick. Now I'm out here on my own with my baby girl. I don't care what happens to me just as long as nothing happens to Abby.
Daryl's pov
I just got back from looking for Sofia. I was walking around looking for Chelsie but I couldn't find her or Abby. "Hey Rick have you seen Chelsie?" I asked "yeah I have" he said "well were is she?" I asked "Daryl listen I had to kick her out of the group" Rick said and when he said that my heart broke "Rick she just had a baby a few days ago and you kicked your own sister out" I yelled "Daryl I had to because she slapped Carol on the face for just holding her baby" Rick told me "Rick, Carol never even held the baby yet and why the hell would Chelsie slap her just for holding her baby?" I yelled again Rick's face changed and I could tell that he regretted listening to Carol. I turned away and went out looking for Chelsie I just hope that I don't see Carol.

What do you think is going to happen?