Chapter 17 ~Part Three♡~

I stripped out of all my clothes and put on my silky white robe. Once the tub was almost filled up, I stopped the water and walked out of the bathroom. Before I opened the door, I stopped and said a prayer. Mama always told me that sometimes you gotta ask for forgiveness before you do something wrong.

God please forgive me for the commandment I'm about to break. Amen.

I took in a deep breath and opened the door. Bre was on his phone, lying on my bed shirtless. Damn, them abs. I involuntarily licked my lips. I couldn't help it; his body was calling my name. "Come in Mr. Graham." Shit, this being sexy thing was not for me.

He followed me into the bathroom and took off his pants. Damn! His package was...very large! Way larger than Ken's. I felt myself blushing, then he took off his underwear and got in the tub. I slowly took my robe off, letting him eye every part of my body at his own pace. I turned on "Drunk In Love" by Beyonce.

I sashayed over to the large tub. I put my hands on the ledge and bent over so that the twins were right in his view. "You said you wanted freaky right?"

He licked his lips, "Yeah."

"Then it's freaky you'll get." I stood in the tub in front of him, letting him admire my backside. I slipped my hair into a bun and slowly sat right on his erection. As he slid into me, I moaned. He fit so perfectly. The surfboard part came on and we turned up!

As I rode him backwards-cowgirl style, I matched every one of his strokes. He was wild, and I tried to keep up. He kissed my back as he went deeper and deeper. I felt filled up, so I couldn't even believe there was even more of him.

He put his hands on my waist to glide me down farther and I screamed. Damn, this was nice. I could feel my orgasm coming, and I felt him throbbing inside of me too. We both came at the same time.

I laid back on his chest as he stroked my hair and we kept going. It felt so good that I never wanted to stop.

I felt another one creeping up on me right as Drizzy said, "Don't cum yet baby. I want to try something."

I turned around and sat on his stomach as we held each others hands. "And what will that be?"

He turned me around so my back was facing him. "You ever 69-ed before?"

"Umm.. no. It looks awkward."

"It ain't. Want to try?"

"Uhh..."

"Come on baby," he started to kiss my upper back, "let me take you to another world," he offered sweetly.

Damn, this nigga was a charmer.

He slipped his fingers inside of me, and I leaned my head back. Ooooh!

"Ok," I agreed, then he took his fingers out.

He moved my lower half onto his face as I got in position. "Wait... underwater?"

"Oh yeah." he said happily and smacked my ass. It made an echo in the silent bathroom.

I closed my eyes and put my mouth on his man hood. At first I just licked his tip, but as he advanced on me, I did the same. I put him farther and farther down my throat. When I let up for air, I started beating his meat. Nice and slow.

He continued to eat me out, even after I came and it made me feel like I was floating up to the heavens.

I started feeling my lower muscles clench up. I felt something else start building up. It felt like I had to pee, but I knew it couldn't have been that.