Chapter 7*

Chapter 7

Two long days. I haven't been out of our room in two days. Two long days with no interaction from anyone but my mates. They asked me not to link with any males in the pack or try to talk to Oliver and his two vampires. I have been obeying them but I'm going crazy. To add to this awesomeness, I got my heat yesterday.

The first day was tough but today is a whole different story. Cam and Paul aren't making it any easier. They have been teasing me literally walking around with no shirts flexing their muscles, anything to get my attention. Paul was more subtle about it but Cam coated his upper body with baby oil. All because I said I wouldn't give them any after they chained me to the bed.

Well two can play this game or should I say three. Instead of feeling sorry for myself I decide to give them a taste of their medicine.

I hop in the shower spending extra time scrubbing my skin making sure it is silky. They won't be able to keep their hands off. I wash and deep condition my hair with one of my natural scents, coconut. Cam and Paul are going to go crazy.

Now for clothes. Still in my towel I browse for the tightest thing that will show the most skin. Even though it is late March I think I can manage with the tight white denim shorts and printed top I come up with. Now for underwear. I need something sexy.

"Red it is." I say to myself as my fingers trace the lace pattern of the sexy pieces.

After I'm fully dressed I locate Cam and Paul who are currently with the pups, which is perfect for my plan. I rush to the kitchen looking for nothing in particular. I need to move fast before they smell my arousal.

I find a tub of vanilla ice cream and sit on the edge of the table and I start to eat it seductively. That's when I hear someone clear their throat but it's not neither of my mates.

I open my eyes to see the Vercetti twins staring at me in shock.

"It's rude to stare." I say turning the spoon over licking it slowly.

Stark seems to be more uncomfortable then his brother."It is... nice to see you out and about." He tells me.

"Yeah. It's nice to be out." I moan from the ice cream. "Have you two seen my mates?" I playfully ask even though I know where they are.

"Should you be out here? Wearing that?" Bass speaks.

I stand from the table but I make no move to reach the twins for their own safety. Still licking the ice cream off the spoon I answer, "Nope." 

"Maybe you should go back up stairs." Stark says rubbing the back of his neck.

At the same time Paul calls Aspen, Cam yells kitten only feeding to to my already burning fire. I need them both right now. I close my eyes, drop my head back and release a moan. Come and get me already. I open my eyes so see the twins have disappeared. Good thing because I can hear my mates coming.

Cam is first to come into view. Paul isn't far behind. I dip the spoon back into the ice cream, letting the spoon drift on my lips before eating it. I seductively lick my bottom lip to get rid of the cream. Paul moves closer and so does Cam. A voice in my head giggles. A sound I've never heard before. I brush it off and continue my teasing.

I sit the container down and play with the spoon. "So good." I moan.

Both their eyes darken. I'm doing great. I just need them to break before I do. I have no clue how long this could last with my heat so strong.

"Paul, Cam it was very naughty locking me up like that. And then the teasing." I coo.

"Come up stairs." Paul says.