Prologue

Hey, I'm lovingthelobster. Funny name, I know, but you can just call me Ally :D

This is my second story on wattpad, check out my first: The Alpha & His Nerd

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1798273-the-alpha-%26-his-nerd

I hope you have fun reading this chapter, if you do, click on the shiny star in the corner and leave a comment down below what you thought about my new story. Don't forget to follow me on wattpad, I'd be really grateful :)

P.S. That's Kyle in the picture, hottie <3

ENJOY!

Prologue

I dashed through the relentless rainstorm, my body soaked from head to toe. I knew I should’ve checked the weather forecast this morning! Of all days, I had to choose today to wear a simple superman t-shirt, jeans and my favourite, run-down converse. My vision blurred as the cutting rain coated me and my glasses. 

The whole town’s power had fallen apart so everyone would be obliged to sleep in complete darkness tonight; that really sucked considering I live with my mum and little sister who literally shit their pants when I turn off the corridor lights. 

The gusts of wind forced the trees to bow, ripping the innocent leaves from their branches. My heart thumped loudly as I tried to stand my ground, which wasn’t working very well seeing as I was pretty much a puny mouse. I ran across main roads and through alleyways, unsure of where I was going. I yanked off my glasses due to its cloudy view and pulled out my phone, 23.56, the light of my phone revealed; burning my eyes. 

“Ow!” I yelled, crashing into a trash can.

I kept running. What was I going to do? I was supposed to be home 3 hours ago but Tristan, my boss at the diner, needed some spare hands and offered twice the average pay, I couldn’t refuse.

Mum was going to kill me. 

I remember her warning me this morning before I left for school about something supposedly important…but I wasn’t really listening since I had my earphones plugged in. I did text her after school, telling her I was going to work. I didn’t check for a reply. I scrolled through my phone, checking my messages.

Don’t go to work, come straight home today, there’s going to be a thunderstorm. They say it’s going to last a couple of days.

Mum x

Crap, was my first thought as I ran along the roads. I turned off my phone and shoved it into my jeans pocket, hoping to save my battery life. I wiped at my glass lenses as much as I could then placed them on, shielding them from the rain with my hand but failing miserably. I looked around, still racing along the wet paved concrete, searching for at least some form of shelter. All the stores were closed, their awnings either folded inwards or clawed off by the blasts of wind. There didn’t seem to be a point in me even trying to save myself, today was the day I was going to die. Pessimistic, I know, but lets be real: I was not going to survive this hurricane tonight.

Then when all hope was lost, at the corner of my eye, I saw a run-down hotel that had survived the wind then sprinted towards it. Yes!, I thought as I reached it, finding shelter under its tent, it’s a miracle I was able to endure this much. I looked out towards the main road, each rain drop colliding with the ground at full speed. Thunder burst through the dark clouds, followed by a bolt of lightning. I shook in response, rubbing my drenched arms.

I suddenly felt warm breathing by my ear and solid hands grabbing my arms.

“Ahhh!” I screamed.

I was pulled back forcefully, colliding with a firm chest. “Shut up!” a deep hoarse voice whispered.

“No! Please, I don’t want to die! I may have accepted it earlier but I just realised I need to live!” I shouted.

“I’m not going to kill you!” He replied huskily then muffled my protests with his large hand as he twisted me around to face him. I looked into his emerald green eyes, his charcoal black hair clinging to his forehead and his pale white skin bloodless. 

The bad boy of Northdale High, with his tattoos, jail time and his unrivalled three-man gang. 

He was the guy the town feared, Kyle Walker…and DAMN he was hot.

So, how did you find it? Was it any good? Should I keep going with this story?

Oh so many questions!!! :P

If you enjoyed it, VOTE, COMMENT & FAN!! I'll try to keep you posted on A Stormy Love for the Bad Boy :D

-Ally