Chapter 3 Working Together

"Theo! We need to talk!", Blaise shouted as he entered the apartment with Dean through appatation.

  "What?", Theo asked in a tired, scratchy voice as he walked down the hallway. Theo absolutely hated being bothered while he's asleep or very tired.

  "We need your help with the Grindelwald file. Since you work in the Runes and Symbols Department, we were wondering if you could help us out. Have you ever seen this before?", Blaise asked as he pulled out the picture that was taken at the location of Grindelwald's last attack.

  Theo yanked the picture out of Blaise's hand as he was still in his tired and moody state. He glared at it for a second before looking back at them. He had seen it before, but the memory was buried somewhere deep in the back of his head and he just couldn't seem to be able to find it. Suddenly a noise came from the fireplace and he saw Luna Lovegood enter their flat. "I can't be too sure, but I'll look for it when I go in tomorrow." He suddenly felt the urge to fix his appearance, and he didn't know why. He straightened his shirt a little bit so the feeling would go away before returning his attention back to the people in his flat. "So why is Looney Lovegood here? Things going downhill with Pansy?"

  "You're a git, and her name is Luna." It was amazing at how similar Draco and Theo actually were. Both of them could say every insult that they could think of and not feel a single ounce of regret, but they were Slytherins after all.

  "Sure", Theo said without a care in the world. He looked over at her before bringing her attention back to Blaise. ".. but seriously, why is there a Ravenclaw and a... Gry.. Gryffindor in my flat?", he forced himself to choke out the word Gryffindor. He loathed them with a passion.

  "Dean, Luna, and I are working on a case. I had them tag along just invade you did have some information to give us."

  "Alright then", Theo said as he hoped off the counter. He picked up an apple from the fruit bowl in the middle of the counter and tossed it in the air far enough for Luna to catch it. "Good luck on your case."

  Blaise, Luna and Dean shortly after headed back to the Ministry, but as Theo glanced at the photo, he couldn't help but feel like an idiot for not recognizing the mark, and it would haunt him until he found out.

                                  *     *     *

  "Do you ever miss it? Hogwarts?" Draco and Hermione sat at the table in her apartment. She thought it was a good idea to have a decent conversation over a nice meal.

  "Sometimes, but not as much as others. Granger, you need to understand that I didn't really enjoy going to Hogwarts." She knew that his statement was in deed the truth. He always thought of himself as already out of there and his own man as he would walk down the corridors on weekends in his black suits.

  "Come on, Malfoy. Isn't there one thing that you enjoyed during our school years? The dark lord couldn't have killed all the joy in the world, unless you let him." Even with all the chaos that went on every year at Hogwarts, Hermione found it hard sometimes to find something which would bring a smile to her face, but she wasn't going to let the dark lord kill all of her light. She sat there as he thought about her question, and she only hoped that he thought of something that he enjoyed.

  "Friday night Quidditch", was immediately the first thing out of her mouth.

  After the war had ended, all the students were allowed to return for their seventh year, and Blaise thought it would be a good idea to sneak out every Friday for a fun game of late night Quidditch. It was usually two houses against the other two, and of course, Slytherin and Gryffindor were always competing against each other. Hagrid was the only teacher to find out about it, but they begged him not to tell the other teachers. However, he would come to watch the game play out, but they didn't complain.