One: In Trouble, Again.

Hey guys! This is my FIRST EVER story, so forgive me for the errors, and English isn't my first language, so just correct me if I'm wrong okay :)

And btw, the characters' photos are on the side, just in case you wanna visualize with me.

I hope you enjoy my story, and every comment is accepted. Help me improve it.

Votes & likes are HIGHLY appreciated. :) Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~

In the principal’s room. Again. And I’ve actually memorized where everything is, since it’s really hard to look at Mr. Harris in the eyes. He’s one of the teachers I actually respect not because of fear or because he’s good looking that made every student and teacher drool over him, but because I really respect him.

 The bookshelf over his head, that has lots of novels in it. Nicholas Sparks’, Jude Deveraux’, Harry Potter, Rick Riordan’s, Sherlock Holmes, and many other interesting books. He doesn’t have a single book that says “How to control your students” or “Tips to a Better Life” or anything like that, if you get my point. He has a refrigerator on his right, a ref about my size. I saw him open that once, and it has the stuff I wish my ref had. On his right was a coffee maker, laptop, and stuff that’s important. In front of it was a twisting chair (I don’t know what’s it called). And ---

 “Mr. Crawford. Ate you paying attention?” He asked.

 “Yes, sir. I’m sorry.”

 “So I was saying, if you want to text and eat during class, make sure the teacher doesn’t care, okay? You already have a lot of cases, thank God you were smart. But please, if you want to accelerate to 11th grade, control yourself.”

 “I will try my best.”

 “You should. Don’t do anything stupid anymore, or I’ll suspend you for 3 days. You know how suspension is, here. Must have 1 garbage bag full of recyclables per day. RECYCLABLES. PER. DAY. Understand?”

 “Yes, sir.”

I left the office tired as hell. Good thing that Carol is approaching.

 “Hi, sweetie. I know you had a rough day. Here, take this.”

 She gave me a Kitkat. Awesome. I gave her a kiss. She knows very well how much I love munching on it. I can eat 25 pieces a day, which is 50 fingers.. Kitkat fingers, not human fingers.

Carol is a typical girl. Beautiful, sexy, really tall, varsity in Volleyball. She could get horny when you want her to, but that’s how she got a reputation of a sl*t. She says her ex was the worst and I shouldn't do it and all those, and so I have no choice to believe, and I don’t even wanna know why she described him that way. I thought he was cool, though. But even with that reputation, she’s really sweet. She’s just kinda demanding, great thing I’m rich. HAHA. My parents don’t approve, but I don’t care,she's amazing. It’s my life and we’ve been on for 5 months.

“Nathan, I’ve gotta go. You have to, too. Love you.”

 “Bye Carol, love you too.”

Great, History class. Just my hatest subject in the world. Though I'm not sure hatest would describe it. With Mr. Young, who actually looks like a bulldog, not young at all, and who gives nonsense quizzes, and the reason why I’ve got a lot of cases. He just doesn’t like me. Well, the feeling is mutual.

 I got a seat beside David Bailey, one of my best buddies, and my team mate.

 “Coach is gonna kill you, man. You ain’t attending training for a few days, and I tried to tell him why. He won’t accept anything. You’ve gotta attend later.” Thanks for reminding me, Dave. And now I feel worse.