CH/10

With an arm full I hit the back door bar open with my ass, and stepped out into the bright sunshine. It took me a few seconds to adjust my eyes, before being able to see straight. Using my foot to push open the chain gate we had to keep small animals out, I started tossing the trash bags one by one into the dumpster. The small fence that surrounded the dumpsters had hunter green slats woven in between each hole, this was great for keeping raccoons from climbing the fence and also to keep yourself from being found out if you were smoking something illegal, or in my case keeping anyone from seeing my boss just closing the gate behind me as he grabbed me by the arm.
    “Boss?” Now I was worried.

    “Luna.” Pushing me against the dumpster. Yeah this was the least sexy place to have someone try and make moves on you. My boss was a creepy looking man, and I’m not just saying that cause I’ve seen what Werewolves look like. I’m saying that cause he was creepy, thick glasses framed dog shit brown eyes. His hair was a black color with way to much moose and grease added. He was skinny and was to long for his own body, not to mention his breath smelled like rotting fish and tobacco. He reminded me of a nerd who had gone wrong.
    “Boss, get…get off of me.” Pushing him away.
    “Don’t be like that, come here. I’ll be really good to you.” Pushing his head into my neck, and doing something that felt like kissing. My skin started to crawl, oh hell someone please get him off of me.

    “Stop, get off.”

PAUSE: Normally I wouldn’t have a problem with getting a male off of me, but only if it was a werewolf. They don’t frighten me like a human man does. Sounds crazy that I was more scared of this human than of the Alpha, but it’s the truth. I had been abused when I was younger by a human male and it never really left me. I also have a condition where if my blood pressure gets to high, I start panicking and can’t see straight. My father had me seen by a medicine man when I was a child, and I was given special meds to keep everything to a normal level.
    I took them a lot when I was younger, but as time went on I started needing them less and less, so I didn’t bring them with me to work any longer. Now I wish I had. UNPAUSE:

Shaking heavily he didn’t take it as a bad sign instead he pushed more on me. Didn’t help hearing him repeat my name over and over again. Feeling more dizzy than usual I felt like I was just gonna drop to the ground. The sound of the gate opening, gave me a little hope.
    “Who the hell are you?” My boss asked pissed off that someone else was coming out here.
    “Move!” That voice…I know it from somewhere.
    “Screw you, bug off I’m busy.” He returned to me, and did something with his tongue that made me want to toss my lunch.

    “Foolish human.” Alpha? I thought just by the sound of the arrogance. My boss was removed from me and tossed inside the other dumper head first. I could hear him yelling swears and begging to be let out. My eyes fluttered in and out of vision, as a tall shadow stood in front of me. Using my hands I pushed on what felt like his chest, it was hot and hard. Something soft like a silk shirt, feeling small buttons running down the center.

“Alpha?” Nervous for more then one reason.
“Yeah.” Taking me off my feet and getting me away from the decaying trash. My work clothes were jeans, and a logo t-shirt, nothing special. Resting my head on his shoulder, I felt a little better, both from being away from the smell and from my boss. He didn’t say anything, but opened a door to a vehicle and placed me in side. Then closed the door and headed to the drivers side. The engine started-not my truck- it sounded more like a sports car. If I would have to guess a Chevy model, maybe a corvette or a camaro.
    A while later we hit a dirt road that felt similar to -mine-, the smell of chickens made me think it really was my road.

    “Home?” I whispered seeing less and less.
    “Yeah.” pulling onto my driveway and stopping in front of my house I fumbled around to find the handle as he got out of the car, just as I found the handle. I hit the ground with both hands and knees. His foot steps got closer, but I gathered more energy and stood up on my own. Grabbing my head with one hand and figuring it would take me fourteen steps to my deck another three to the door. And twenty to my bedroom where my meds where.