The Day- Six

Mike and I took the elevator up the five stories to my apartment. I was excited and exhausted as I Mike unlocked my door and ushered me inside.

"Welcome home, dear," I said playfully as I set my purse down on the table by the door.

"Honey, I'm home," Mike responded and set our things down as well. He closed the door behind him and locked it but not before looking up and down the hallway. "Stay here a minute, please." Mike pointed to the place I was standing and he went into my apartment. He stopped walking and opened one of his bags, pulling out a black handgun. I gasped and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Secret service, baby," Mike said as if it was the answer to my question. He winked and went through my apartment, obviously making sure no one was going to pop out of my closet or underwear drawer. Maybe a full two minutes passed before he popped his head around the corner and told me everything was clear.

"I don't think I fully believed you until I saw your gun just then." Mike moved back towards me and knelt down to dig through his bag. He stood back up and held out a small leather wallet looking thing.

"Open it," he said a few seconds later when I just kept looking at it in my hand. When I opened it there was a picture of Mike with a shaved head and the meanest look I'd ever seen on his face. I didn't think it was possible for him to look mean like that, but the word scary came to mind. The words secret service were across the middle of the badge, telling me that he was infact who he said he was.

"I didn't say I didn't believe you, it's just I know you to be gentle and carefree. The Mike I saw today was controlled and frankly a little scary at times." Mike took a step closer to me and I moved back, unsure of his intentions. I knew with everything in me that he'd never touch me out of anger or with harm but being touched by anyone right now didn't seem right.

Mike held his hands up as if to show me that he wasn't going to harm me. He slowly moved one hand out to grab my hand in his and I allowed him to. "I'd never hurt you, Daviny. You know the real me. When I work, I work and nothing will stop me from keeping you safe. Nothing." His hand squeezed mine gently as his thumb rubbed the back of my hand.

"I know. So much has happened lately and seeingyou again has done something to me." I stopped speaking. Squeezing Mike's hand once I slowly pulled it from his and started to walk towards my bedroom. "Make yourself at home, Mike and thank you for today." Turning around I looked at him and smiled softly. "Thank you for saving me," I said again and turned back around to go into my room.

I took the longest, warmest shower of my life. I couldn't stop thinking about the man in my living room. He was sexy, strong and if I was honest, knew me better than anyone. The last time that Mike and I slept together ran through my mind. It hit me like a ton of bricks and I placed my hand on the shower wall in front of me to keep myself up.

I remembered the way his lips touched mine and his hands gently moved against my sex, making me wet for him. Mike had always been so gentle and considerate that it made me wonder if he was still the same way.

I opened my eyes and realized my nipples were hard. The water running down my chest only brought that more to my attention. I pressed my legs together a bit to try and relieve some of the tension. It only made it worse. It had been way too long since a man had shown me any kind of sexual attention.

I ran my hands down my body and touched my sensitive bud. It made me moan at how good it felt. I closed my eyes and pictured Mike's hands on me. It caused me to moan again. I put two fingers inside and when Mike's name crossed my lips in a moan I realized I was seconds away from my release.

"Daviny, are you alright? I thought I heard you call for me." Mike's voice was concerned and he knocked again, calling my name.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I was just..." I stopped talking and turned the shower off. Grabbing a towel I wrapped it around myself and opened the door.