A/N

Before you go on and read this re-written version of my original story, I just wanted to thank you all so much for all the love you guys have shown for this story. It fills me with joy when I see how popular this story is among my readers and that so many people enjoy reading it.

When I started on Wattpad last year I was worried that due to my vast inexperience as a writer no one would like my works, let alone read a lot of them. I created this one-shot as a fun little thing and was surprised about how many people actually liked it and wanted more.

Happy with the response, I did as the people asked and turned this one-shot into a short story. As you all know it ended with quite the cliffhanger, yet you still wanted more. And I was happy to deliver.

When I was reading over this book to gain inspiration for the final chapter I realized how badly written it was and that I actually forgot to write in a very important part of the plot (Keep in mind I had intended this to be a one-shot ^-^). But despite how poorly written it was(in my opinion at least), I received a lot of praise and compliments on it.

So, I have worked hard to rewrite this book and make it better than before. I have edited, changed, added and taken away from it. I have spent countless hours on making this the best it can be (in my opinion anyways :) ).

I sincerely hope you all enjoy it. Thank you all once more for your kind words and support.

So, I'll shut up with all the mushy stuff and let you read! Have fun ^-^

***WARNING: The final chapter is extremely long. Seriously, I'm not joking, it's like... just over 7000 words long. Guess I got a little carried away huh? XD I thought I'd give you guys an extra long chap due to the EXTRA long wait. Hope you still enjoy it despite how FREAKING LONG IT IS! Thanks for reading! ^-^***