Who the HELL Am I?-Chapter 4: Nightmares that Haunt Me

Hey peoples of Wattpad! I am so sorry it took me so long to post this, my laptop is complete crapola and it's fan broke so it keeps over heating! I had to manually blow into the hole thingy so that it would work long enough for me to grab this chapter (and chapter 5)

*still dizzy from so much blowing*

DON'T FORGET TO READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM

Vote, comment, "Become a fan"=HaPpY Me!

A-Manga-Freak-S

P.S. I want 5 votes before i post the next chapter! Pwetty pwetty pwease!!! It's not too much to ask is it?

_____________________________________________________________

** Chapter four! **

I was bewildered, shocked and gleeful at the same time! What if she likes me back!?!

'Why else would she kiss you dumbass!' yelled the voice impatiently at me

"True that" I said out loud with a shrug of my shoulders. I was carrying Alexander to his room, bridal style...this is so wrong on so many different levels!

'Did you change your mind?' the voice roared with laughter 'Do you want Alexander instead of Gigi! I'm pretty sure that if he grew out his hair a bit, little bit of makeup, a miniskirt and some high heels, he'd be able to pass for a girl!'

He actually would be able to pass for a girl. His slender form, feminine face-

'You could call him Lexi!' sniggered the voice, interrupting my thoughts

I had the sudden image of "Lexi" and I, standing in a wedding chapel and saying 'I do'...

THUDD!!!

"Shit!" I had dropped Alexander onto the hallway carpet, and quickly scooped him up.

---------------------------

(((Later on in the living room)))

I can hear television, someone babbling on and on about how awesome Lady Gaga is.

Pfft, yeah right!!! She's COMPLETELY UNORIGINAL!!!!!!! I mean, she has I nice voice, I'll give her that, but everybody talks about how original she is and give her soo much credit for being unique but the truth is, she isn't that original. Pretty much EVERYTHING she's done from her debut comes from artist like. Grace Jones, David Bowie, Kylie Minogue, Hussein Chalayan & Roisin Murphy and the most awesome of them all...Kerli!

Yes, Gaga is extremely talented but she's not as original as she comes off...

This rant is leaving me really sleepy, I can still feel the glare of the television screen but now my eyelids are drooping...

They feel like lead weights...

Soo -mental yawn- heavy....

I was drifting into a deep sleep, my mind already in full blown La-la land mode when an image flashed before my eyes. I reached out, stretching my hand, and grabbed it. I pulled it closer to me so that I could get a better look, the glowing picture floats toward me. I stare without seeing; my eyes surely must be deceiving me! It can't be.................

___________________

>>>Gigi's POV<<<

I'm alone, all alone in this darkness that surrounds me, robbing me of my sight.

I see snowflakes falling from the sky, and I shiver as the freezing wind howls in my ear, threatening to blow me away...

I'm not alone anymore, something is out there!

"H-h-h-hello?" I tremble, from fear as well as the cold "I-I-Is a-anyone out th-th-there??"

No response, but now I am sure...

------------

I see their red eyes glow in the darkness, watching my every move. Feel their hot breath on my neck, ready to tear out my throat.

"You're going to kill me, aren't you?" I ask softly, barely managing to keep my voice steady

"Why? Are you ready to die so soon?" boomed a pair of eyes, in a deep male voice in the darkness, echoing down the frozen alleyway

"Now now my sweet child," crooned another set of eyes, this time a woman's voice "we merely wondered what such an adorable little girl is doing out all alone at this hour is all!"

"I d-d-don't s-s-see how that's any of your b-business" I sniffed

"How would you like to get rid of this cold, to never have to feel pain again...?"

____

I sit up straight, shaking my head, like maybe I'll be able to shake that nightmare out of my head. It felt so real...I could have sworn that it had actually happened. The sheets around me are drenched in the same cold sweat that my own body is drenched in. I reach out to push them off of me, but my hand won't stay still. I realize that i'm trembling; you'd think that I would have noticed that by now but no, I stare at my hand, suspending it in midair. It's shaking violently, but I don't know why...

I manage to slide out of the bed, but my legs can barely support me!

'What is it that you're so afraid of?' whispered a small voice

Hmm, good question, why am I shaking so hard? Why do I have the awkward feeling that something horrible is going to happen?

"GRRRROOWLLLL!" I jumped, wondering where the sound came from

"GGGGGGRRRRR!!!" It growled again, and this time I realized where it was coming from... my tummy!

Sucking in my cheeks, narrowing my shoulders, and with my head held high I gathered enough of my strength to go scout out food. Maybe my mind is scared, but my tummy is hungry and food triumphs fear!

With a slight grin on my face I set out to go find the kitchen, which will hopefully be full of yummy snackies! At the thought of some s'mores, choco-chip cookies, and a glass filled to the brim with ice cold milk my mouth began to water.

I need to find that food...FAST!!!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Alright you guys! I need you guys to guess what was in the picture that Christian saw?!?

Happy Guessing!!!

A-Manga-Freak-S