Yeoldul|Twelve|

Please Comment and Vote~
---
"When did you dye your hair pink and get a new hairstyle?!" Yoongi explained, dropping his work bag on the floor.

"Today after I had work." Jimin shrugged.

'Fuck. My hormones.'

Jimin chuckled, "You like it?"

Yoongi nodded, 'So fucking sexy, if he wasn't pregnan, I'd fuck him right on spot.'

Jimin laughed, "So I still look good even though I gained weight?"

"Yes. And since you're wearing a baggy shirt, you can hardly tell anyway. But even if I could tell, you're still hot. It's only been a week since I found out you were pregnant, and you haven't really changed since then except your hair." Yoongi said, wrapping his arm around Jimin.

"Good... I'm deciding to go to the doctor this weekend to find out the gender. Hyung, do you want a boy or girl?"

"Boy, so I can teach him my ways. And I'd name him swag. What about you?" Yoongi asked, lightly kissing Jimin's neck.

"You're so horny. " Jimin bit his lip, "I can even see your boner, I don't need to read your mind to tell anymore. And I want a girl. I would name her Yoonji. Also, swag isn't a name."

Yoongi shrugged, covering his member, "I don't care, I like the name."

"By the way, when do you have off work? You haven't gotten a break since your debut. And I'm getting sick of smelling donkey on Namjoon and Jackson." Jimin said, rubbing his nose, "Aish, I can still smell it."

Yoongi kissed the younger's cheek, "Don't worry. Tomorrow will be my last day then I get the rest of your pregnancy off."

"Really?! Why didn't you tell me that until now?" Jimin whined.

"I wanted to surprise you." Yoongi shrugged.

Jimin smiled, "That wasn't really a surprise but okay."

Yoongi looked up at Jimin's hair, "Can I pet it?"

"Pet what?"

"Your hair."

Jimin chuckled, nodding, "Go ahead."

Yoongi smiled, petting the pinkish hair, "It's soft and sticky. Is there hair spray in it?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I just got it done today." Jimin said.

Yoongi nodded, "I know. You told me."

Jimin bought his legs up off the ground, and leaned into Yoongi, wrapping his own arms around his own stomach, "I'm already over three months pregnant and I didn't want to have a child before marriage. We hardly dated before I got pregnant but I already know we'll be together forever."

'And your cute baby bump is visible. Wait, marriage?!' Yoongi's eyes wandered around.

"I'm not asking for you to propose. I'm just saying I wanted to have a child after marriage. But I'm happy. It's all fine..." Jimin said sadly, "And I know my baby bump is cute but I'd rather be sexy."

"A mochi being sexy?! That's funny." Yoongi patted Jimin's head.

Jimin pouted, "Shut up. I'm going to eat then sleep. Good night." He got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Want me to make something?"

"No thanks, I'm just gonna eat some mochi and then go sleep." Jimin said, stuffing a mochi in his mouth.

Yoongi nodded, "Alright."

~

Jimin was now asleep, but Yoongi was wide awake, tired but wide awake, on his phone, looking for proposal rings. He sighed, "I'll have to go to a jewelry store after work tomorrow, but anything for my Mochi."

---
Please Comment and Vote~
Hope you enjoyed the double update XD