Hugging Monster (Jacob x Reader)

*IMPORTANT ASS NOTE*: Every oneshot, in this book, shall be written in first person. However, SOME oneshots will be written in second person. Toodles and enjoy!

I was beyond stressed at this point. All my papers were scattered everywhere, pens were out of their containers, journals out of the stack, and basically my work area was a huge mess. Get a grip, Y/N. You can fix this. I take in a deep breath and start clearing things up. To answer the question, no, I am no orderliness psychopath. I just like everything to be neat and tidy, so I won't panic if I have to find something.

"Can't you do that later?" That voice that was too familiar to even think who was at my door.

"Hello to you, too," I reply.

"Y/N, please. Can we just have some fun together?" Jacob asks.

"Jacob," I start, "sweetheart, you know I have to finish my tasks before anything. Also, my definition of fun is way different from yours."

He grunts in response. I let out a small giggle before going back to my 'tasks.' I look over to Jacob, who was slouched on a chair with his arms crossed. My lips curl into a small smile. He's adorable at times. 

Once my desk was tidy once more, I take my seat and start working on my assigned task. I hear shuffling of footsteps behind me, but I brush it off as Jacob trying to, maybe, just maybe, jog around my room. Of course, I was as wrong as I could ever be. 

Out of literal nowhere, a pair of arms wrap around my wait causing me to drop my pen. Black ink flowed over the parchment as I was practically trapped by Jacob Frye's hug. I sigh heavily before trying to pry the Assassin's arm off my fabulous body.

"Jacob Frye, what in the name of London are you doing?" I ask. (Don't ask how that came up.)

"Hugging you," he replies in a childish manner.

"Can you stop it?" I ask in a 'polite' and sarcastic way.

He childishly shakes his head in response. I sigh and try to clean my desk up from the spilled ink. What a waste of good parchment. I try to grasp the towel at the end of my table, but then again, there is a hugging monster that is trying to eat me alive.

"Jacob, I have to clean the ink up," I say.

"That can wait," he bluntly replies.

"Can hugging wait?" I ask extremely  annoyed at this Frye.

Again, he replies with a shake of his gosh darn head. I will fucking hit your hard ass head if you won't let go. I sigh and flop my arms down. There is nothing I could at this point with a Jacob Frye hugging monster. Unexpectedly, however, he actually lets go. 

"Is Jacob 'Hugging Monster' Frye tired?" I ask.

"What? Me? No," he answers. "Wait, what did you just call me?"

"I called you a hugging monster," I say my voice filled with confidence. Well, sort of.

Jacob looks at me with a look I haven't seen. His narrow down while his lips form a thin line. I look at the British Assassin with a look of concern and confusion. I guess his mad at me for calling him a hugging monster? Right about now should be the time I question every single life decision I have made.

"You are really going to get it this time, Y/N," he says with a low voice.

"Am I supposed to be scared, intimidated, or laughing?" I ask.

He looks at me with a look of annoyance, "I'll be back!"

With that, he jumps out of my window. Is he still sane or is Starrick messing with him? I get up from my chair and start cleaning the dried ink. This is going to take hours upon hours to clean! I continue to vigorously scrub the wooden table free of the black ink. 

Jacob said he'll be back, but he's not here. I wonder what he meant by he'll be back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there human being/whatever you are. I have chosen to write an AC fanfiction becuz i can okay? 

That aside, I do hope you enjoyed this chapter and will enjoy the other chapters coming soon.