Chapter 6: Speechless

Kelly~

Bey and I didn't do much last night but what we did do had me smiling from ear to ear. I was walking out of Michelle's photo shoot and it was dark outside besides all the city lights. Ginuwine flew all the way from LA to spend some time with Michelle I couldn't wait to tell Bey about this.

Speaking of Bey she told me she'd be recording all night so I was suppose to come to her room around 10 tonight. I looked at the clock and it was 9 so I decided to head back to the hotel early. After showering and putting on scented lotion I went looking for the perfect outfit I had no idea what Bey had planned for us tonight but I wanted to look good yet comfy. I knew we weren't going out so I decided to wear something that you'd lounge around in.

I put on my favorite lace blue pánties and my láce blue see through bra. I put on a pair of shorts and a sweater with short sleeves that hung off my shoulder. I put on my fuzzy grey socks and then started to put on some light make up. I glossed my lips with my favorite mint lipgloss and fixed my bangs. I looked at the clock and it was finally 10. I walked over to Beys room and knocked twice. Bey opened and stared in awe at me.

"You look gorgeous." I blushed

"Thanks Beybey, so do you." She moved to the side and I walked in. I looked around the room and there were candles and rose petals everywhere. "Oh my God Bey this is beautiful" I said covering my mouth

There was rose petals on the bed that spelled out "Kelly" I smiled and lunged into her arms. I wrapped my legs around her waist and pecked her lips over and over

"Thank you Bey."

"You're welcome Kells, I just wanted to do something nice for you."

"Well you certainly did." I looked down at her and lightly pecked her lips. She laid me down in the bed reaching for her remote to turn on her new song.

You've got me
You've got me
You've got me
You've got me speechless

She unbuttoned my shorts and slowly pulled them down my legs while staring into my eyes. I lightly bit my lip as she started singing the song to me.

Where you been, baby?
Waited for you all day
Waited for you to use the key
That opens my place
My heart starts trembling
As I hear your footsteps pace
Lock opens, doorknob turns
There appears your face

She took off my shirt next and looked at me.

"You wore this for me?" She asked, I turned us over and straddled her.

"Just for you." I whispered against her ear. I took off her crop top and stood her up to slowly role her jeans down her legs. After I had them off I stayed in my squatting position and pressed my lips against her lace panties. She bit her lip and pulled me up. Throwing me on the bed. I backed back into the headboard as she hovered over me and unhooked my bra in the same motion

Going out' my head--I think I'm loosing all my mind
Drive me crazy burning candles, making love all night
Feels so strange--it feels so crazy to be in your world
In your arms, lost for words--you've got me

After pulling my panties down I was tired of the foreplay. I took the remainder of her clothing off and straddled her. She kíssed me and slówly started playing with my clít as I moaned into her mouth. I moved her hand and laid her down. I kissed my way down her stomach and flícked my tóngue agaínst her clít. She lightly móaned and thrùsted her híps forward for more but I kept teasing her.

"Kelly... stop teasing me." She said breathlessly.

You've got me
You've got me
You've got me
You've got me speechless

Laying so closely, I feel your skin rubbing and touching me
Only sweat between us, feeling you kissing and pleasing me
I rub your back, I kiss your neck--I know that you love when we touch like that
I can feel you need me--feels so good to me, feels so good to me

I wasted no time and dípped my tońgue ínside of her. Her back ímmediatly ráised off the bed as I began rólling my tóngue around her clít. I had to lock my arms around her waist to get her to stop moving. Her móans were starting to drówn out the músic but I didn't care.

I dípped my tóngue back inside of her and kept repeating the motion over and over again.

Her legs were beginning to shake, her movement became uncontrollable and that's how I knew she was close. I stárted to súck on her clít and slówly stuck my fínger inside of her. My love making was slow but it had her hólding onto the shéets tight. Just as I sped up she réached her hígh and I made súre to clean it up for her.

Going out' my head--I think I'm loosing all my mind
Drive me crazy burning candles, making love all night
Feels so strange--it feels so crazy to be in your world
In your arms, lost for words--you've got me

You've got me
You've got me
You've got me
You've got me speechless

She flipped me over and wént straight down. She startéd twirling and flipping her tóngue onto my clít. I felt thís different type of high. My moans were uncontrollable as I moved my body against her tóngue.

I grabbed onto her hair as she locked her arms around my thighs so I'd stop moving. "Bey.." I moaned loudly

Yes, yes, yes
Yes, yes, yes
Speechless
All I can say is
Yes, yes, yes
All I can say is
Yes, yes, yes

She stúck her tóngue inside of me and my bódy felt hot I held onto the shéets as I cáme. She slowly came up to me and started to kiss me. My pússy was thróbbing after what she just did, and I didn't know if I could continue.

She pinned me down and straddled me. While intertwining our fingers and kissing me, She slowly started to rúb her pússy against mine. I bit her lip and móaned into her mouth. She started to speed up and kissed me harder to suppress my móans that were so desperate to come out. The head board was knocking against the wall, our bodies were glistening with sweat and I was really close to my péak.

Kiss me
Hold me
You've got me

I tried to move my arm up but she quickly pinned it back down. I coúldnt grab anything she was making me take the pleasúre my body was receiving. We both broke from the kíss móaning loúdly as we cáme together.

Speechless...

~

Bey and I were wrapped in the shéets and in each other's arms. Our bodies were exhausted after our love making session. She was laying on my chest and playing with the ends of my hair.

"When I first saw you the other night in that white dress I said oh my... You took my breath away Kelly and when I thought about you being dressed up like that for someone else I got so jealous. You looked like a dream, something out of a magazine you always do. Even in your off the shoulder sweaters and fuzzy socks you take my breath away." I pecked her lips.

"The first níght that we almost had séx and I left I couldn't go to sleep. You were the only thing on my mind I wanted to walk back to the room and kiss you again. Whenever you kiss me I get butterflies Bey.." she smiled at me. "By the way I like the song." I whispered to her, she looked at me and blushed.

"I didn't think you were listening."

"I'm always listening Bey." She held onto me tighter as we both started falling asleep.
~~~
I can't wait for the drama to hit but I'll let you guys enjoy this lovey dovey stuff for a minute lol.

Comment ! (You guys know I love your COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK)

VOTE let me know if I should continue this story until next time my loves.

-P.H