Baby!

( Waring Contains Mpreg)

*Sans's POV*
I stared at the little soul in disbelief , Oh F*** how I'm a gonna tell Paps? , Well it's got to be his's , He's the only one I did it with " SANS! GET YOUR LAZY A** DOWN HERE!" Welp F*** "Coming boss!" I walked out of my room and down the stairs , Paps looked at me and I could tell he could see that something was wrong " Sans.. Why do you look scared and nervous?" Paps walked right up to me " Er- Well you see boss , I'm , well , pregnant?"

*Paps's POV*
I was shocked , Pregnant!?, " WHAT!?"
How!? What!? " Im sorry boss I know your mad but I can leave if you want me too " Sans started to walk away but I quickly  Grabbed him " Sans....How long?" I could tell he was surprised " I just found out , Soo A day?" I gently put him down " Go back to your room sans , I will bring you food." " What about our jobs?" I looked at the door then looked back at sans " Sans your pregnant , I can't risk losing you and the baby..." His eyes widened and filled with tears " b boss-" "papyrus" " p papyrus you really care?" I sighed and want down to his level " Of course" I hugged him " Now go up stairs , I will be there shortly with food " o ok ....I love you Paps" I smiled " I love you too sansy"
----------------------------------------------
I know it's short but surprisingly someone *points to @SmilingPain* Likes this crappy story , So should I make a part two?