Chapter 4: Sam & Dean

...FIVE DAYS LATER.

"Good morning Dean." Sam says. "I found a case if your interested."

"Oh cool, do we have coffee anywhere?" I ask because I can't concentrate without some caffeine.

"We should why?" Sam asks weirdly.

"DUDE REALLY! I CAN NOT THINK STRAIGHT WITHOUT SOME CAFFEINE!". I yell into Sam's face.

"Yea well I found us a case." Sam says again.

"Yep and I heard you the first time but I need coffee first Sam." I say still looking for some coffee.

"Look in the cabinet above the refrigerator" Sam says.

        I become a happy person when I see that there was coffee still in the cabinet so I start it up and sit down next to Sam.

"What is the case about?" I ask Sam.

"I think it is werewolf's Dean because three of the victims hearts were ripped or ate right out of their chests." Sam says looking at his laptop.

"OK lets go then, where at?" I ask before getting up.

"Umm... we are going... home." Sam says quietly.

"Home? As in here? I ask pointing around.

"I wished Dean but no it is home as in Lawrence, Kansas." Sam says now looking up from his screen.

"REALLY LAWRENCE!?" Man I can't go back there." I say loudly.

"I know how you feel Dean." Sam says sadly.

"Yea whatever lets just go and get this case done and over with." I say dismissively.

       I walk off to my beloved 1967 Chevy Impala. "Hey baby you miss me." I say to my car.

Just as I finish talking to my car Sam walks up behind me and says "Come on Dean!"

Annoyed I get into the car and say "come on Sammy!"

"Don't call me that Dean." I hear Sam say from outside the car.

        I laughed at him as he gets into the car glaring at me from the corner of his eyes."What's wrong Sam?”  I say still smiling at him.

“Just drive Dean!”  Sam says turning his head to face the other way.

Laughing I start the car and head on to the empty road ahead.

“So how far till we get their?” I ask Sam a little while after being on the road.

Sam pulls out a map and says “4 hours and 5 minutes.”

“UGG!”...I yell, “any up date on the victims or no?”

"Umm no.”  Sam says and turns to face me.

“Are you that bored that you are trying to start a conversation Dean?”  Sam asks staring at me all crazy like.

“No no I am not bored but you look like you are.”  I say before I turn around to pay attention to the road again.

"Yeah whatever” I hear him mutter under his breath.