Chapter 1: My Ridiculously Handsome Perverted Stalker!

"Love Or Something Like It"

Genre: Romance / Humor

Chapter 1: My Ridiculously Handsome Perverted Stalker!

(Callie's Point Of View.)

With my eyes squinting from the light of the sun, I woke up to the sight an unfamiliar ceiling. On impulse, I turned to look around me and that's when I saw him. He was staring down at me with the most expressive eyes of emerald, his hair was dark which reached just under his ear lobes and his manly physique can be easily seen through the light cloth of his shirt. He seemed really worried, I can see it from the way his eyebrows furrowed. Now, he seems very familiar and I think I've seen him somewhere before.

However, I do not know this man.

"Who are you?" I asked, barely making it a whisper. I still feel so weak and my mind won't even let me think, it was just blank. He stared right into my eyes and if I was in my right mind I swear I would've furiously blushed, but no, I think I was still in a slight daze that time as I was able to keep it in. He came closer and I prepared myself to listen intently to his explanation, whatever it may be I think I would believe him.

"I kidnapped you and now I want to rape you." His voice was as stern as the look in his eyes.

I blinked, twice. "Eh?" Then, realization hit me. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"PAUSE!"

Okay! Take slow deep breaths, Callie. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale... No, I'm not talking to myself, this is actually playing inside my subconscious mind, so technically, I am not insane.

Let's stop on that scene right there because even I can't help covering my ears from my own high-pitched scream and because I am sure a lot of you are in great wonder as to what happened which led me in this very uncomfortable situation. Let's go back a couple of hours before this fated meeting, shall we?

There I was, sitting comfortably in my favorite spot, near the window inside my favorite café, 'the fortunefield'. I was just eating my favorite chocolate parfait in peace, minding my own business, when all of a sudden...

(Normal POV.)

"Callie!" a redhead called out.

"Great, they found me." she thought.

"Phew! So this is where you went. We were looking all over for you!" Kirsten slumped on the chair in front of her then Alice sat beside her.

Callie raised an eyebrow. "Hello Kirsten, Alice. Where are the others?"

"Well, Eclaire, Layla and Chellesie went to buy groceries... As for Serah, we lost her on our way here." Kirsten said with a giggle.

"Typical... so, how was it? Did you enjoy yourself Alice?" Callie turned to the blonde beside her.

She nodded in response. "Alice really had a lot of fun... but now, Alice is tired."

"I can see that, want to eat ice cream?" Callie asked.

"Yes, please!" Kirsten and Alice nodded in unison as Callie called a waiter for them to order.

xXxXx

It was already half past four when the other girls met up with them at the café. Eclaire, Layla and Chellesie were carrying big bags of groceries which could last for a month but in truth, those will probably last for only a week or so. Serah was the one who arrived last, she had a lot of shopping bags with her and they quickly scrutinized her for that but thankfully, she did bought some things for all of them too so that should make up for her compulsive shopping.