piano

i see your eyes and i see your concentration. the way you position your hands is so elegant to me.

so perfect to make those amazing sounding notes come from just hitting keys. and i find myself listening to it quite a lot.

i listen to it when i'm happy or even when i need to relax. nothing is better.

nothing is more peaceful. i can close my eyes and just be content.

i close my eyes and i think about things. what ideas and thoughts run through that perfect brain of yours? what inspires you to learn such beautiful things?

you learn one piece of music or a song and feel as if you could perform it all day.

whether performing means all alone or in front of people.

and although it was only a mere part of a song, it was so beautiful. pure magic was running through your fingertips.

and as i sit here, hearing the pitter patter of my keys as i type, i know i'll soon be sleepy.

then i think about drifting off to sleep, and how the last thing i want to hear is you.

before i sleep i want to hear the gorgeous notes you play.

the notes you play as you play me off to sleep. off in a dream world i'll soon be and what better to listen to than this amazing sound?

your piano playing makes my world go round.