Author's note (not a new chapter)

Hello everyone. Since I've had quite a few people ask I'll assume that most of you don't read the messages I send out. So, I'm posting this to answer all questions.

1. The title says being "Being Revised and Published," because that's exactly what I'm doing.

2. The whole story is being re written and broken up into two books. The first will be about their journey before Italy.

3. Some are asking if it will be the same. No, not at all. I'm making the first book entirely different. You'll still see all my favorite characters except for maybe one. For example, one change will be that Ali is not a shifter. In fact, she hates them with a passion.

4. The first book will be published this month and the second book will be published in April (yes, this April. As in next month).

5. My stories are enrolled in something called Kindle Direct Publishing Select. It means Amazon (Kindle) has exclusive rights to my stories. What that means is I can not post the story on here. The first three chapters will be on here as a teaser but that's it. Also, that would defeat the purpose of publishing.

6. I will be charging for the book and you do have to own a Kindle or have the app. I'll write instructions on how to download the app when the release of my book gets closer. It's a free downloadable app so no worries there.

7. The book will cost 2.99$ but since some of you are young and don't have jobs, I'll make the book available for free for one day. After that day It'll no longer be free. I'll announce a week ahead of time when that will be.

8. I don't have an exact date for the release. All I know is that it will be in March. I'll announce it a little bit before.

9. Sooooo, no more chapters on this story.

10. Any other questions just ask. Please don't repeat anything I've answered here.

<3