Louis Imagine

You’ve had a crush on Louis Tomlinson, also known as the ‘bad boy’ at your school, for quite some time. You always try to talk to him or at least get him to acknowledge you, but he just ignores you. You’re pretty sure he hates you, because you’re just so annoying.

After coming home from a long day’s work, you tried to make dinner for your drunken father, but ended up making a mess. To punish you for it, he slaps you multiple times and kicks you out in the cold. You begin to walk as tears blur your vision.

You keep walking, in optimism to escape all the terror of your life. Nowhere to go, no one to turn too.

 Just when you think your hope is non-existent you spot Louis’ truck at the pub where he works. You walk over and notice the sign on the pub says closed. You try the door, but it’s locked. It can’t be long till he comes out, you think to yourself, but it’s so cold. You walk to his truck and try the door, to your surprise it’s unlocked. You open it, hop in and wait for Louis.

You see him come out and lock the door to the pub. He pulls his jumper close to him as he walks towards the truck. He opens the door and gets in, it’s dark, and so he still hasn’t noticed you.

“Louis.” You whisper, your lip is still numb from where your dad hit you.

“What the fuck!?” he yells as he jumps slightly. He turns the light on and stares at you as if you’re a ghost. “Y/N,” he says “What the hell are you doing?”

“I’m so sorry, I had no where else to go…I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” You keep repeating as you reach for the door.

“Wait,” he says as he grabs your hand. “What happened?”

“He was so mad, I just didn’t know what to do…I’m sorry,” you say once more. He pulls you close to him and you burry your head in his chest. “I’m sorry,” that’s all you can think to say as you sob into his chest.

“Shhh” he says, “Everything’s okay now, you’re okay.” He strokes your hair lightly and you grab fist full of his shirt as sobs rack your body like a nerve jarring earthquake. You remain in his arms for a long time until you calm down and pull away.

He lightly rubs the cut above your eye. “Do you want to talk about it?” You just shake your head, not wanting to face those memories again at the moment. “You’re safe, Y/N, I promise. You can stay with me.” he says as he wipes a stray tear from your face.

“Thank you so much, I don’t know how to repay you.”

“It’s okay.” To your surprise, he lightly brushes his lips against your swollen ones. Once you collect yourself from cloud nine, you kiss him back, ignoring all the pain and sorrow. His lips feel so cool and healing against yours, time is frozen and for the first time everything feels good, hopeful. Sometimes the people you think wouldn't understand, understand the most.

________________________________

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Love, Deanna xx.