s e v e n

The kiss went on and on. I felt more fireworks exploding every second and my breathing was uneven. The bathroom was becoming hotter and hotter, I couldn't stop my hands from touching her. My hand slid under her shirt and lightly scratched the abs on her belly. A low groan escaped from Camila's mouth. I found myself moaning in response.

Camila immediately stopped moving and her breath hitched. She stopped kissing me and stood up. Her breathing was heavy and her lips were swollen. Her hair was slightly wild and her hands were trembling a little bit. When I looked at her face, she looked anxious. She looked like she had just done something that absolutely couldn't have happened.

We both stared at each other for about 5 seconds. We were still breathing heavily. "Camila, what's wr-" I got cut off by Camila's sudden move. She walked to the bathroom door, sent me one last look, and left.

For the second time that night, I was alone in the bathroom of the restaurant. I didn't understand what had just happened. First, I told the group that I think that I'm gay, then Camila kissed me in a bathroom, and then she left me. I was simply left dumbfounded.

But the kiss felt so good tho. I touched my still swollen lips at the memory of the kiss, like I wanted to be sure her lips weren't on mine anymore.

When we kissed, It felt like she wanted to kiss me, too. And for the record, it was her who kissed me and not the other way around. So I really didn't understand. Why did she do it? Why did she left me afterwards? And why did I feel fireworks? Camila was simply a crush, right?

I decided that I could better not think about questions like that. It only made me feel worse than I already did.

I stood up from the perfectly white and clean floor and looked at myself in the mirror again. My eyes were really puffy and my hair was also slightly wild from the kiss, just like Camila's hair. I smirked at the memory from just minutes ago, that just wouldn't leave my mind.

The kiss was just perfect. I have never felt anything like it. Was it Camila who made me feel this way, or is it just because she's a girl? I didn't know.

I decided to leave the bathroom. I didn't want to see any of the girls, so I decided that it would be better if I just left through the back door.

I thought about Camila again. Did she told them what had happened in the bathroom? Were they gossiping about me? The thoughts kept floating in my head and I knew I had to stop thinking for a moment. I just wanted to go to the apartment and do nothing for at least a day.

I left the bathroom and looked around, searching for a way out without the girls seeing me. Luckily, I saw a door at the back of the restaurant, as I hoped. I walked to the door and noticed that some people were staring at me. Probably because I looked like shit, my makeup wasn't in place anymore from all the crying. I walked faster and held in my breath. I don't like it when people stare at me, it makes me very uncomfortable.

I reached the door, quickly opened it and closed it behind me. I released the breath I was holding and sat down on the asphalt. I needed to get some air and I was happy I finally got it.

Everything that happened in the past 2 hours sank in.

When we were about to go to the restaurant, Camila and I had some sort of a staring contest while standing very close to each other, and if Dinah hadn't interrupted, anything could have happened. Literally anything.
When we were at the restaurant, I told my friends the "I think I'm gay" thingy, and everyone just suddenly hated me. I went to the bathroom and Camila came in. We kissed, and then she left me.
Then I was sitting on the asphalt in the back of a parking lot of a great restaurant, where my friends were having so much fun without me.

There were the tears again..

A/N
This breaks my heart honestly 😢