Opposites are alike

Amour's POV

I look over an see Jacob Perez sitting with his ear buds on ,with his hood up,and head down.He's lonely,has no friends,bullied everyday by Diggy the biggest jerk in school,and I've even heard that he killed someone. I don't believe it ,but people will do whatever to seem popular these days. I guess I'm popular, but I prefer saying hanging with the"right" groups . At least thats what they say.They saw me and was like that girl is perfect for us. I have long black wavy hair that goes to my back,striking bright,but deep dark green eyes that i got from my mother, and light caramel skin .Those girls that have the newest phones,clothes,and accessories. I didn't I just had the looks apparently I knew I didn't belong. I sit with them or should I say associate with them.But there not my real friends, they don't know me and they don't want to. Just like my mom said "Life will give your a hundred reasons to cry , but you have to show the world a thousand reasons to smile" But she's gone now forever and she isn't coming back. I know that now ,GOD showed me how to be happy again with abulea, he's keeping her alive. My dad is in Atlanta and isn't coming back. He missed half of my life. I'm eighteen I'm not a little girl anymore but he doesn't care. But someone will understand me , love me,care for me,and protect me. I never thought I could love again,but I guess I was wrong...........

Amours POV

I look over and see Jacob Perez sitting with his earbuds on with his head down.I feel so bad for him. He has no friends, bullied by the meanest jerk in school, and I heard he killed someone.

"Come on Amour !" Lindsay says as she flips her long black hair off her shoulder. Interrupting my thoughts.

Jacobs POV

I had my head down with my favorite song playing "Come As You Are" by Nirvana. Sometimes I just like to block out the world. I felt eyes on me. I look up and the prettiest girl in school is looking at me for the first time. Amour Gomez every girl in school wants to be her friend and every guy in school wants to date her. So why smile at me.

School Bell Rings

I pick up my books that I never opened,let alone read. At this point I don't care to learn. Why try to be smarter when everyone hates you. Nobody loves me and nobody will. I walk to my table by myself and sit and start to eat my lunch.

Amours POV

I decided to leave my fake friends Chelsea,Katy,Lindsay,Sara,and Megan. They never really were my friends they only really talked to me when a guy was around. I'm not really sure why they are so interested. I mean I'm not ugly but I'm not gorgeous either. I look like a lot of girls here, but I'm not like them I don't throw myself at every guy I see. I started to walk over to him and I could feel the butterflies flutter in my stomach as I inched closer and closer to him.

Jacobs POV

I was picking through my lunch thanking God Diggy wasn't here today.I look up from my sack and I see beautiful Amour smiling at me. She's so gorgeous up close. Those eyes.

J: H-hi

A: Hi!! (smiles) you look lonely so I came over here. I'm really sorry about Diggy he's such a jerk (rolls eyes) I don't mean this in a mean way but you don't seem like you have many friends. And I was wondering if.......

Amours POV

I knew that he was so good-looking up close. His eyes were like this perfect shade of milk chocolate brown.

Jacobs POV

J: Um, you were saying something.

A: Oh right so I was wondering if I could be your friend.