Chapter 10

"Wait a minute, you're dating them?!?"

The boys and I looked at each other in confusion until we turned around to the ramp and saw the United States Champion, Kofi Kingston.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Dean. Dean and Kofi already had a rivalry where it would most likely end at Extreme Rules for the United States Championship. And now that Extreme Rules was 2 weeks away, they probably wanted to add fuel to the fire. Dean looked like he was about to murder him. It was sexy yet terrifying.

"Kofi, don't start something you know you can't finish." Dean said in a threatening voice. Kofi looked down and chuckled, looking at me.

"All I'm saying is a woman as fine as that would be with guys like you. I mean, a woman as sexy as her will cause some attention." Kofi said smirking, knowing damn well he was annoying Dean. I walked over to Dean and gripped his back to let him know I was there. He looked at me with a smile then turned back to Kofi.

"Look Kofi, you and every other superstar back there can try and attempt to take this gorgeous woman off our hands and you will horribly fail. Why? Because she wouldn't want some soft, stupid nobody. She deserves real men. And she has real men. So, how about you turn around, walk up that ramp and wait until 2 weeks for me to kick your ass and get that belt." Dean said, causing the crowd to erupt in cheers. Kofi shook his head and walked away until he turned around to face us again.

"I can't wait for Extreme Rules. I'm gonna keep my title then I'm gonna get your girl." Kofi said with smirk, then turned back around and walked up the ramp. Dean went to attack him, when Roman and Seth held him back. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm not going anywhere. Alright?" I asked him, looking deep in his eyes. He struggled and then looked at me and calmed down.

"Alright." He sighed. The guys got off him and Seth made a fist and held it out, with Roman and Dean following. I smiled at them and they all looked at me expectedly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Put your hand out, Sweetheart." Dean said with a sweet smile.

"Are you guys sure?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes, we're sure. Come on Babygirl." Roman said. I sighed and put my hand out, hearing the crowd going crazy. I smiled shyly and chuckled.

 I smiled shyly and chuckled