Chapter 1

_SOME-WHAT EDITED AND ENLOGATED_

___________________________________________________________________________   

  "Now don't forget to call." My mother said handing me my suit case.

    " I'll remember." I said zipping up my grey sweater.

    " I want you to understand, I only want what's best for you. What you did was inexcusable, you, young lady are getting the easy way out." She said, her eyes wattering up with tears at the memory. I felt myself growing upset.

    " For the hundreth time," I said through clenched  teeth, " I didn't do anything, I just-"

   " I don't want to hear it. You are going to this place until the middle of summer. Mabey you can get out early if you're good."

  I rolled my eyes. " Yeah, I'll be good." There was no point in arguing with her, she'll belive the police over anyone, even when they were dead wrong. Even if I didn't know exactly what happened, I did know that I didn't kill her. Even if I didn't like her, which I really didn't, I wouldn't kill her. My mom brush my long blonde hair from my face, and pressed a kiss to my forhead. I flinched away.

   " Please Myra, don't cause any trouble." She brushed a tear from her pale grey eyes, the only feature I got from her.

 " I'll be fine."

She nodded her head,  " Okay, okay. We'll you better get going. Administrators from the school will be there to pick you up. Remember the name of the school-"

 " Adderson Canal's School for Troubled Teens. Yeah, I know." I grumbled.

 " Well, You don't want to miss your flight. Better get going." She squeezed  me breifly then nugded my toward the plane entrance. I waved goodbye and boarded the plane.

 I found my seat, 13F and sat down, closing the window. The sun has always bothered me, giving me migranes and pain in my eyes.

  " Good Morning travlers! You are now bording a plane to beautiful Miles City, Montana. Thank you for choosing AirTran as your...."   I tuned out the ridiculously happy flight attendant and closed my eyes, drifting of to sleep.

                                        _______________________________

   " And you wonder why your daddy left you and your momma. You're a freak and nothing more. You're luck I'm being so kind as to let you know what a no good, dirty piece of trash you are." Amber spat in my face. I glared at her, my eyes practiclly burning into her's. She had cornered me after school, after she caught her boyfriend talking to me. Talking, nothing more, but she was the jelous type. My anger was at it's very peak one second from spilling over. My whole body shook with rage, but I just stood there, letting her get it all out before I said something. No one was around.

  " Oh, and if i ever catch you flirting with my boyfriend like the stupid slut you are, I promise you-"

  I didn't remember pushing her, but she flew six feet backward into the street, just as the truck came, way too fast, down the road colliding into her.

                                   ____________________________________

  I woke up covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I looked around the cabin, the middle aged woman with way to many rings was fast asleep in the seat next to me. A child was crying toward the back of the aircraft. I groaned and layed back into the seat. We hit some turbulance and the plane shook a little bit. The kid's crying grew  louder.

  " Please shut up." I said under my breath. The cries stiffled and eventually subsided. Thank God.

     A half-hour passed and the seat belt light blinked on. " Passengers, we will be landing in Miles City, Montana in aproximantly fifteen minutes! Unfortunately we are expecting rain today and the weather is 45 degrees. Buckle up, prepare for landing and thank you for flying AirTran."

  I sat up and waited for the plane to land, flinching a bit when the wheels hit the pavement. The seat bealt light flipped off and I bolted out of my seat. I only had one carry-on so I didn't have to wait for my luggage. Halfway dow the elevator I noticed a heavy-set elderly woman in a grey and white pant suit holding a sign that read: " Welcome Myra Stevens!" I walked over to her. She grinned widely, I returned it with a half-smile.

    " Hi there! You must be Miss Stevens-"

  " Myra." I corrected. She ignored me.

    " I'm Mrs. Kennedy, the priniple of Adderson Canal  are very happy to have you, Miss Stevens." She chattered away as we made our way to the black van. Inside was two officers. I grimaced.

   " Is this really nessicary?" I motioned to the cops.

  " It's just a precaution dear. You, er, incedent was a severe  case. It's just incase. Can't be too safe."

  I rolled my eyes, and flipped my hair over my sholders. The officer beside me stiffened. He was a forty-something year old man with receding hair and a creeper mustache.

  " Dude, chill out." I grumbled.

  The ride was about to hours long. The cop kept  going for his taser at every sudden move I made, he almost mased me when I sneezed. The other officer, an older woman with auburn hair, was alot nicer and even went out of her way to talk to me.

   " Things will get better sweet heart," she wispered to me, " You don't look like the type to hurt anyone. Just do as they say and keep to yourself. You'll be out in no time."

   " Thanks, but whats his problem?" I jabbed my thumb toward the other officer who flinched yet again.

  She laughed. " Oh, he's new on the force. This is his first assignment so he's a a little shakey."

  " A little?" I arched my eyebrows.

  " Okay mabey alot."

   The van stopped infront of a large gothic looking building with a sign that read " Welcome to Adderson Canal!" Except it was missing the "c" so it read " Adderson Anal."

 I chuckled to myself. Mabey this wasn't going to be so bad. We pulled up infront of the brick entrance. The doors were all dark painted, and seemed heavey. Several guards were at the gate, asking for identifacation before allowing us entrance. I put my bags on the moving metal detecter belt, along with my shoes and belt. They confiscated my cellphone and iPod, I felt as if a peice of my soul was being taken away from me as they placed them in a labeled ziplock bag and carried them off to goddess knows where.

  I walked through the scanner and put my shoes back on quickly.

 " Okay, so this right here is the front office," Ms. Kennedy said, while I followed her around the school.

  The inside of the school looked nothing like I thought it would, judging from the outside. The top half of the walls were painted white, while the second half was done with ugly pale yellow tiles. She lead me too a large open room, I crinkled my nose in disgust. The whole room was covered in the terrible tiles, and smelled of daycare food, a gross blend of canned peas, cheese and fried meat.

  " Cafeteria?" I guessed, resisisting the urge to cover my nose with my sweater.

  " Yes," She smiled kindly. " Dinner is in a half-hour."

 I nodded, and followed her down the hallway. We passed through two glass doors, outside into an enclosed area. I breathed in a deep breath of fresh air, as I took in the sight around me. The area was very large, almost 20 acres of open land and trees. A track with a few metal bleachers was in the far left. I noticed a dozen kids, jogging around the track, and an older man with a clip-board. P.E. I guessed, glad that I didn't have to take that class.

 She showed me the rest of my classes in the order of my scedual, before showing me my dorm room, leaving me alone to get myself "situated."

________________________________________________________________________________

song i listened to while writing this: Tendencies- Hollywood Undead