zero

I asked you just to hold me, hold me

hold me tightly, hold my body.

body, wet

🌸

It was summer when the body of Maggie Copper, the third daughter of Alice and Hal, got missing. They never gave the family a concrete cause of her strange disappearance. As a small town, the rumours got as fast as they could. The boyfriend did it. The boyfriend's sister did it. Her mother did it. The redhead did it. The girl with kitten's ear did it. The sister's best friend did it.

Her sister did it.

The Coopers started to appear in every single newspaper in the town, and every state. They became the most wanted family of Riverdale, and that was just the beginning. Betty couldn't hold everything that has been happening to her in the past week, she wasn't like her mother. People didn't want to talk to her, her parents started to mutter at dinner, she sobbed every night. The weight she was carrying over her body was over the limit, and it needed to stop. But, how?

In New York, Veronica Lodge was the most trained, but problematic, detective of the police department. She lived alone, with her cat, French Fries, in the cheapest building of Queens. Veronica liked there, because she could felt how the exquisite fragrance of the Central Park's trees consume her, she was having a good life. But, like in every human life, things change. She made a little mistake at her work, got fired, and incorporated in the rare case of Maggie's missing body, all in three days. But, how?

Who knew that Veronica's life would become more problematic than it was?

Would she fall into the charms of the quiet town?