0

Her identity is lost. She is no longer who she was before HYDRA captured her, she's just an empty shell of a person. No memories, and no purpose other than what the evil scientists like Vasily Karpov have drilled into her head: violence and murder.

HYDRA scientists have perfected the memory serum after their greatest achievement—the Winter Soldier—started to question the agents and everything that they worked for and went against the organization. Their puppet now works with the Avengers and helps them protect the people of the earth. In place of the Winter Soldier (who now goes by the name of the White Wolf), HYDRA has a new weapon in their possession that they are most proud of. She's their secret weapon. She's their greatest killing machine. She has been responsible for more than ninety assassinations in the last fifteen years.

They call her Static.

⇀ ⍟ ↼

playlist▂▂▂▂

playlist
▂▂▂▂

Meet You There 5sos | Control Halsey |Hopeless Opus Imagine Dragons | Broken lovelytheband | Fight On San Timnesz | The Story Never Ends Lauv | I'm So Sorry Imagine Dragons | Gasoline Halsey | Maybe, I'm Afraid lovelytheband | Landslide Oh Wonder | Wildfire Seafret | Man Or A Monster Sam Tinnesz  | I'll Be Good Jaymes Young | Half A Man Dean Lewis

Meet You There 5sos | Control Halsey |Hopeless Opus Imagine Dragons | Broken lovelytheband | Fight On San Timnesz | The Story Never Ends Lauv | I'm So Sorry Imagine Dragons | Gasoline Halsey |  Maybe, I'm Afraid lovelytheband | Landslide Oh Wonder...