013|Date day?|

Between Paula and Ian💕

Paula
You should take Candice out on a date

Ian💕
I could

Paula
You should
You're both in New York
Just do it because you both like each other

-

"Hey Candice," Ian smiled, running into the blonde who was in the grille/bar. She turned, smiling at the raven-haired man.

"Hey, care to join me?" Candice smiled. The actor walked over to the model who sat upon on a barstool, smiling at him who laughed at her big smile. "So, what are you doing today?" The model asks.

"Well, I ah, well," Ian stumbles.

"You can do it, spit it all out."

"Well, I maybe wanted to spend the rest of the day with you?" Candice smiles as the bartender comes over.

"Can I get another beer and whatever he wants. Do you want to share a pizza?" Candice asks Ian.

"Sure, I'll have one of those and a Margherita pizza?" Ian looks at Candice who nods.

"Just add to my tab, thank you so much," The model smiles at the waitress who nods back at the blonde bombshell.

"You are not paying for that," Ian smiles.

"I am perfectly capable to pay for it by myself," Candice smiles at her friend sitting next to her, "Oh and by the way, you can spend the day with me."

-

The duo paid for their lunch and drinks, plus a tip. They walked out and over to her car since Ian had gotten an uber. "I need to go interior shopping, bed shopping, I need new bras so Victoria's Secret, clothes shopping, shoe shopping, appliance shopping, and I need new stuff for ballet. Afterward, I do have a shoot for Victoria's Secret Sport. Do you still want to hang out today?"

"Yes and we're ordering pizza when we are done," Ian smiles at Candice who was laughing quietly.

-

IanSomerhalder:

Two more stops but, look, Candice found herself at Victoria's Secret

[TAGGED: AngelCandice]

5.5M likes[COMMENTS DISABLED]

-

Candice and Ian had finished their shopping quickly and they were off to her ballet shoot for Victoria's Secret Sport. They arrived 20 minutes early and Candice got herself ready. She came back into the room with pointe shoes, leggings, and a tank top that said 'Earn Your Wings.' Ian smiled as Candice gave a professional pose.

The photographer called out for Candice and she gave Ian a kiss on the cheek before running off for her photo shoot.

-

AngelCandice:

Can't believe I can still balance on the barre, very proud 3

3.5M likes & 145K comments

-

IanSomerhalder:

She's a full blown ballerina5

5.5M likes & 145K comments

-

IanSomerhalder:

The police officers asked her for a photo, don't get it confused[TAGGED: AngelCandice & NYPD]5

[TAGGED: AngelCandice & NYPD]
5.5M likes
[COMMENTS DISABLED]

-

AngelCandice: spent my day with Ian and we're going to bed right now but, it was a great experience