part 1 The shimer of the stars

Time for bed! Shouted Hopes father. It was the first day of summer vacation and Hope was no wanting to got to bed yet. Hope replied. OK,and went to put on her favorite night gown. It was purple with stars all over it,it is made of silky like texture and shimmers in the light of the moon. After she was done,she went of the their bathroom and off to brush her hair and teeth and to rinse with mouthwash. When she'd gotten there she noticed there was no more mouthwash and went downstairs to tell her mamma. Mamma! Shouted Hope, but her mamma hadn't replied. So instead, she went to tell her father. Daddy we don't have any more mouthwash. OK he said. I'll get some more mouthwash tomarrow OK sweetheart? OK I will have to use mouthwash tomarrow night. I'm going to brush my teeth now! Said Hope as she walked up the stairs. OK sweetheart said Hopes father. Don't forget to b- but before he could finish Hope said, I know I know, don't forget to brush my hair. Good. Hope went to brush her teeth and hair. Hope always put her hair in a braid so it was easy to brush it in the morning. She used her favorite purple elastic band. After she put her hair in a braid and brushed it she'd remembered her mamma had gone out grocery shopping and hadn't come back yet. Hope went back down stairs to tell her father. Daddy! Hope shouted. I'm in my office! Shouted Hopes father,so Hope went to her fathers office. When she'd arrived her father was sitting in a office chair which looked very cosy and was working on a document. What do you need sweetheart? Asked Hopes father. I know where mamma is I just remembered. Where is she? Asked Hopes father. She's at the grocery store. OK sweetheart. It's really time for bed now. I'm going to Tuck you in OK? Said Hopes father. OK daddy. Said Hope. So together they walked out the office door,upstairs to Hopes bedroom. Good night sweetheart. Said Hopes father. Good night. Said Hope. Her father turned off the light and shut the door. Hope liked to have the curtains open though. She liked them open because she feels as if the stars sing Herr a soft,gentle lullaby.