1-Twitter Stings

Luna's POV

I was laying on my stomach,scrolling through my Instagram when I felt my bed sink down a little beside me.I glanced over to see my brother,Alan.
I sighed and turned my phone off.The whole band wanted me to stay off social media for a couple weeks because they had just told the fans about me,but it's kinda hard to do.He shook his head in disapproval,his eyes narrowing into thin slits.

"You're looking at me like I just banged one of your bandmates,"I snorted,a tiny smile making its way onto my face.He let out a tiny laugh before grabbing my phone out of my hand.I shrieked when he made a run for it,bolting out of my door.I shrugged and walked over to where my closed laptop sat on my white desk.The back of the laptop had tons of band stickers covering it.

I opened it and logged into Twitter.I got showered in notifications about me being mentioned in a tweet.The first one I looked at was the tweet the band account had sent out about me.

@OMandM-

We all have been hiding a very special person from you guys for around 3 years now.Her name is Luna,and she's Alan's little sister.We love her very much,and it would mean a lot to us if you treated her like you treat us-we love you,@lunagrace1(her twitter name)

It made me tear up a tiny bit.I hadn't been able to read it thanks to the guys rules.They had also tagged the picture we took at Huntington Beach last summer.Alan and Tino were down on one knee,doing what looked like Jazz hands.I was on Austin's back,him gripping the back of my thighs and my arms around my neck.Phil and Aaron were standing next to us,
crossing in their arms over their chests,acting jealous because Austin got to hold me.We all had big,goofy smiles on our faces.It was one of the best days of my life because I got to spend it with my favorite people.

I was casually scrolling through the comments.There was 544,half of them were nice,half were mean.I focused on the nice ones.I followed a couple of the people that were sticking up for me.But then I started to notice accounts just made to hate on me with.People made accounts just to leave me hate,how cruel is that?I heard someone clear their throat from behind me.

I looked up to see Austin.He was half smiling at me,holding his arms open like he was about to hug me.It was right then that I noticed I had hot tears rolling down my cheeks.I broke into sobs,standing up and lunging at Austin.I placed my hands on his chest and buried my face in the crook of his neck.I was no doubt getting his shirt wet with tears,but he didn't care,he just held me close.After a couple minutes,he pulled away gently and wiped my tears away the pads of his thumbs.

"This is why we didn't want you on social media,"he whispered,looking down at me.

"I know,I just couldn't help it,"I whimpered,my voice cracking.He leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead,leaving the spot where he put his lips burning.He sat me down on my bed and asked if I was okay, which I responded with a short yes.He nodded and left the room.

I wanted to read more,but Alan had my phone.I could get back on my laptop.Yeah,thats what I'll do.I stood up and got back onto Twitter.I leaned into my hand as support as I read through the endless comments about me being  ugly,stupid,slutty,fat,and that I should die.

I didn't cry that time.Instead,I stood up and opened my desk drawer to reveal a pencil sharpener.I put it on the group and stomped on it with the black Vans I had on my feet.It cracked open,letting out the 2 shiny unused razors.I heard that it helped let things out or make you feel alive again.Right now,I felt both.

I decided to keep it on the lower wrist,so I could still wear shorts and crop tops without it being noticable.I'd just throw a light jacket,flannel,or bracelets over them.I didn't want the guys to be sucipious.

I sat against the bathtub,thinking about what I was about to do.I played with both razors,careful not to slice my fingers.I sighed,shaking my head.I shouldn't do this,it's a stupid idea.I threw the razors in the trash can and made it so no one could see them.

I still hadn't gotten dressed out of my pajamas,which was a Star Wars crop top and gray sweatpants.I was planning to go shopping with my friend Kalel since I went on tour with my brother band and we just got back 2 days ago.Forgot to mention,I'm kind of a model for some fashion lines.Anthem Made,Drop dead,and Forever 21 are just some that come to mind.I'm really good friends with Katlynne Quinn,Kellin Quinn,and Oli Sykes,and they saw that I was modeling for Forever 21 after one of them recruited me or whatever it's called,so they gave me a spot on the line,I guess.I still have no idea how it works.

I laughed at my stupidity and started to get ready.I threw on a skirt and a white crop top,showing the tattoos I have on my ribs and thigh.I may look super girly and feminine,but I have both sides of my ribs tattooed,ankle tattoos,a thigh piece,and I'm starting an arm sleeve.I also have my belly button and nostril pierced.I have no idea why Forever 21 held onto me once I got my ribs finished last year.I pulled on my white Vans and slid a jean jacket over my shirt.I brushed through my dark green hair with my fingers before placing a flower crown on my head.I did my makeup,which was just some lipstick,blush,eyeliner, mascara,and eyeshadow.I put a silver moon crescent necklace on.

I grabbed my purse that contained my phone,wallet,ear phones,phone charger,and the lipstick I was wearing so I could touch it up

I grabbed my purse that contained my phone,wallet,ear phones,phone charger,and the lipstick I was wearing so I could touch it up.I texted Kalel I was on my way to her house.Kalel was a model too.I met her at a photo shoot we did together.

I walked downstairs,seeing all the guys sitting in the living room

I walked downstairs,seeing all the guys sitting in the living room. Austin looked up at me.He jaw dropped slightly,but he quickly recovered.I just laughed and shrugged it off before walking out the door.He was just playing, right?

Right?