Chapter 1

Authors Notes::

This is one of my newer projects! I have a summary up

If you wanna check that out. Im basing this story off of

an on going dream I have had, so hopefully you guys like it.

In the story all the famous people are made up names,

But in my dream they were real people so at the end of the book,

I'll post a list of what characters were who.

Im going to make them look the same and stuff like that.

Check out my other Storys::

Please, Dont Change Me Too.

and

Give It All Away

Feedback is always appreciated.

Vote, Comment, maybe Become A Fan.

Read&Enjoy!

:)Thanks.

_________________________________________________________________

My life is normal, nothing special about little ol' Keely Madison. Yeah, I can't believe I actually thought that this morning. But I did, and this morning it was true! I had a regular normal day at Lake Wood High, like everyday. I walked around without really being seen, I only talked to my to best friends - Bethany and Tyler -, Set in the back of all my classes and attempted to learn. Like I said, normal day. Then I get home and BAM! It's all her fault! My mothers that is.

I should probly start at the begining, huh? Okay, Im Keely Madison. Im at the end of my Sophomore year at Lake Wood High; The worst public school in all of South California! Im 16 years old, - almost 17! - I have longish brown hair, just enough that if I wanted to walk around with out a shirt, my hair would so cover my boobs, not like I would do that...or have tried, I haven't! Anyways, I hate the whole 'Label Game', but I guess you could call me a girly punk? Converse are my best friend, but heels make me feel pretty- I only wear those occationally though.

Well I got home from my long day of school, really 7 class periods a day is way to long for any normal person! I swong the front door open, cause yeah Im kinda ticked off! I got off the bus and nobody was there to pick me up. So after walking 2 miles to my house and seeing my mothers car in the drive way, yeah I was livid! As soon as I walked through the front door I saw someone I was so not expecting to see. All I saw at first was the back of some guys head. Great mom forgot all about me for some dude?! Wow, nice to know where I rank up. Daughter walking two miles in late spring, early summer - in other words I could fry eggs in our driveway- or some dude. The second the door slammed into the wall, the guy jumped about ten feet in the air. Good, Im glad I scared him! He looked terrified, okay well for a second until he realized I was a teenage girl, but still I saw fear even if it was for half a second. I was satisfied. There was something so familar about this guy, I couldn't really place how I knew him. Only that I knew I have seen him before, just not like around town. It was weird. Well atleast if my mother for got about me it was becuase of someone smoken hot! Cause geez if he was ugly, It would make me feel really bad about how my mom though of me. Okay maybe thats a little shallow, but whatever. Gawd, this is killing me how do I know him? We stayed still and silent, just staring at each other. He was turning around staring from the couch and I was still in the door way, and I bet I still had the furious look on my face.

Dang theres soemthing about this guy. He looks tall -even though he is sitting- he had dark brownish black hair cut short, very clean cut. With a slight tan, it was beautiful. He didn't live anywhere near here witht hat sort of tan, on one of the beaches around here maybe but not anywhere near here. He was probly one of the hottest guy I have seen that wasn't on TV. Even though this guy was probly in his mid or late thirtys. He was still hunky.