Meet up

Why would Shane meet? What does he want? So many questions ran through my mind. Isn't it kinda late too? I sat on my bed with my phone in my hands wondering what to respond. Should I go with it? He also seemed a little off today at first, what was wrong with him? I need to know why, so I asked him. While I was waiting for his respond I started fiddling with my hair. All of sudden my phone vibrated again. Wow, he was fast. 

Shane:''Because we need to talk.''

We need to talk? About what? Gosh, this boy is really confusing me. My main question right now is if we should meet. Since my hair was pretty wet right now after the shower, and since I was too tired to go out anywhere, I told him that we could meet at my place. I was curious to what he wanted to talk to me about. 

Shane:''Great! Now open the door.''

What? He's already here?! But, I'm not ready! I quickly threw my phone on my bed and fixed my hair a bit before running down the stairs. Luckily my parents weren't home. 

I carefully opened the door, and sure enough, Shane was standing there looking hella handsome. He wore black jeans and a black shirt that fittet perfectly with body shape, and of course, we can't forget that sexy smirk of his. ''Are you done checking me out?'' he asked and I quickly snapped back to reality. Well, that was embaressing. He noticed. ''C-come on i-in,'' I stuttered looking down on my feet in emberassment. I opened the door a little more so he could walk in, and when he walked passed me I could  just smell his cologne. Oh. My God. He has officially never been more delicious than he is tonight, holy. Now, I'm normally not a girl with these type of thoughts, but holy shit what that boy does to me. But I got to keep it low. He can't know that I'm having all these feels. I have to maintain myself now. I closed the door and lead him to the livingroom. ''So, what do you want to talk about?'' I asked while settling on the big couch we had. Shane sat opposite me which was on the table. Well, he feels at home. ''You know, my mom would've killed you if she saw you sitting on the table,'' I suddenly said. I tried so hard not to stutter, but gosh it's hard to concentrate on talking while looking at a sexy creature sitting right in front of you. 

Wait a minute.. Shane Collman is in my house.. Omg. Remind me to kiss the table when he leaves. 

He laughed a bit at my comment and said;''Will you?'' I looked at him and for a moment, neither of us spoke. We just looked at each other. ''No,'' I almost whispered. He's so hot, I can't even focus right now! Okay Vanessa, calm down. He's just a boy. Yeah, but he's a hot boy..

''Listen, uh,-'' he said, kind of unsure of what to say. ''I'm sorry that I acted so weird at first when we were at the beach. I don't know why I was like that I just.. I don't even know, heh.''

I was just looking at him, waiting for him to say something more, but he never did. He just sat there looking at me like he was expecting an answer. 

''It's okay,'' I all of sudden said. Was that really what he wanted to talk about? I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. I was hoping something a bit more like.. I'm a girl, you know what I mean. But unfortunatly, the real world is not some fairytale. It's not like the guy would confess his feelings for you in a romantic way, or just all of sudden kiss you, or something like that. I guess I also just expected too much. I should really stop doing that. 

Since it was quiet and it started getting awkward, I decided to change the subject:'' so, would you like something to drink or anything?'' 

''Oh, no thank you, I'm fine,' he said. Boy, you're not making this less awkward at all. 

''oh,'' was all I could say. And we are back to being awkward. 

''Well uh, thanks for letting me come over. I think I uh, better go now,'' and with that he got up, and I quickly did the same. Actually, way too quickly, because the most embaressing thing just happened. I bumped into him, and I was so close to fall, but he quickly took a hold of me and pulled me into him. Too close actually. Our faces was inches apart, and my heart was beating so damn fast.

''Be careful princess,'' he said with a smirk, still holding me. I was completely frozen, my mouth was just open, and I was completely lost in his eyes. They were so beauitful. I was fighting the urge to look at his beauitful lips, and I totally just lost, because all of a sudden, my eyes focused on his lips. God no, why did I just do that! He noticed, and did the same with mine. What the? Is he thinking what I'm thinking? Why is he still holding on to me? What is going on? I was freaking out inside. We were looking at each other for a second more, and then all of a sudden, he leaned in closer. Omg, he's actually going to kiss me. Right when that thought crossed my mind, he did. He actually kissed me. I was still frozen for a bit until a pulled myself together, and kissed him back. Omg, I'm actually kissing the hottest guy on earth omg, omg, omg! 

After some time, he pulled back. ''I really gotta go,'' he said, his lips touching mine while he talked. I pouted and he chuckled. ''Okay,'' I whispered anf leaned in to kiss him again. I don't know how, but I all of a sudden got the courage to actually do so. Pretty proud of myself. 

I pulled back and we slowly let go of each other. ''Bye Vanessa,'' he said and walked towards the door. 

''Bye,'' I said with a little wave. And then the door closed and I ploped myself on the couch and started smiling like a fool. Wow. Does he really like me? Or is this just some game to him? 

Gosh, he's so beautiful. I'm gonna explode. 

__

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello guys! First of all, I want to apologize for not updating. I'm really sorry. There's just been a lot of things a had to take care of, especially some personal stuff, so I'm really sorry! BUT! Here's a chapter for you guys. It's not that good, but.. Yeh.. At least you got it! Anyway, I have two more exams left to study for, and then I have officially summer vacation, so if the next chapter takes a little time, blame the exams. 

PS: I got a new story called Dear You which I'm super exited for, so if you would check it would then it would be really great. Also, I want to say thank you guys for giving this story a chance, and thanks for keep reading it. It's amazing how much it grows, so thanks you guys! I'm so greatful and I really appreciate your patience.