The Reason Why

The alarm was blowing and red lights where flashing people where running, all of them who wore red bracelets.
   "What's the report." An urgent Tone whaled out of her.

   "A S-class Aragami Oracle signature detected with a lot of friends with it!"
The middle age woman spoke with authority.
   "Send first and sec-"

   "Unable to send first unit they are taking down a fallen Vajra."

   "Then send second and third over there and send a emergancy transmission to Last Hope."

   "Yes Tusbaki can I help you" said the former American."We have X-class Aragami formation, we need your help."

The man shot out of his seat and Snaped over the Loudspeaker, "Send all God Eaters the Finrier Far East Branch! That Branch is a top Defence priority!"

  I'm sorry but that branch has the seceret project if they fall, humanity dies.

  He laughs. Just when the Aragami decides to attack the village, I hope they all get away safely. Especially my Grandchildren.

  "Thank you director-"

   "Save it." the Director interrupted, "Tusbaki, your branch is facing a threat so massive that no other branches should this have massive threat to face alone." He shut off the view screen. Besides I got nothing to worry about here at den the Aragmi can try all they want they arn't going to get though. Well unless a S-class shows up. I'm sure my Grandchildren are smart enough to live, Yes I'm quiet sure they be ok.

   Even the Last Hope director thought it true. The decision made him worry that if they were killed. He would never forgive himself. Be safe son, I know we didn't alway get along, but I will always love you. The elderly man in his late fifties prayed to what ever god that would listen to him, hoping that he and his wife would live especially his grandkids.

   "Director." A middle age woman came in and stood in front of the the directors desk.

   "Yes go ahead, Who would be the best applicants for the experimental new-type God Arcs." She had a folder tucked in her arm which she had placed on the desk."There are six of them."

  That doesn't seem right. "Are you sure? Did you test more than one time?"

  She understood the mans scepticism, Six in one region."Yes, sir. I ran the test thirty times till now now."

  The white haired man skimmed at the folders contents and a flash of Shock overtook him.
   "Are you ok sir? You look like Vajra smashed though the wall!" He shook his head, "Yes I'm fine. I want you to be the phase one examiner for the males."
  A confused look came over her but she quickly regained her self. "I'd be happy to sir."
  "We shall wait till they are all old enough, once they are you know what to do. Dismissed." The women bowed and left the room.

  All of my Grandchildren are matches interesting I'll be sure to meet them when I have the chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey its me if you like the story so far let me know and, if you think some improvements are need you feed back are most welcome. OH and before I forget please leave comments to I answer any questions that you may have.