||1. Wandering Around the City||

A/N: This fanfic takes place in the anime: Wolf's Rain. I advise you to watch this anime sometime. It is really good. TheDancingInkDemon and Aliferous-Beauty42 you guys might enjoy this fanfic

WolfHeart followed Kiba around the city. He and Kiba are good friends, but haven't really talked much. Kiba has been in the quest for paradise. WolfHeart caught a scent of other wolves in the area.

"Kiba...I smell some other wolves in the area."
Kiba looked back at him. "Leave it WolfHeart...We should continue on."
WolfHeart looked up. "Kiba...it's getting dark..we should stop for the night and rest."
Kiba sighed. "Fine. Lead the way."

WolfHeart lead the way to an old abandoned building. There, they met one other wolf.
The wolf looked up.

"Who are you?" He asked
"I'm WolfHeart and that is Kiba. Who are you?"
"The name is Hige. Where are you off too?"
"Looking for a place called Paradise."
"Bite my life and close my eyes, take me away to Paradise." Kiba said as he sat down
WolfHeart sat down. "Here we go again."
"Again. So he said that before?" Huge sat down beside him.
"Yep. Every place we stop, every place we rest. It gets annoying."
Hige nods. "I can tell."

Kiba laid down and fell asleep. Wolf and Hige laid down as well.

"I'll come with you guys."
"Thanks Hige. I can use somebody else to talk to besides him." Wolf motioned to Kiba.
Hige chuckled. "No problem. Let's rest up cause I can tell that we'll have a long time to go."

Wolf nods and closed his eyes, falling asleep. Huge smiled and fell asleep as well.