*3

I woke up when I heard a noise and a tap from my shoulder.

"Hey! Wake up!" He said.

I slowly opened my eyes. The guy yesterday is standing infront of me.

He's holding a glass of water and a plate almost full of food.

He's looking at me so fiercingly that made me so nervous

"W-what?" I asked, stammering.

"Eat" He said coldly.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"You expect me to eat despite of what happened to me!? Why dont you bring me back to my family!?" I angrily asked another tear escaped from my eyes.

HE looked away. He clenched his jaw and his fists.

"J-just eat"

"Ani! I dont want to! Just bring me back to my parents!" I shouted at him.

He looked at me

"Damn! Just fucking eat this food. If you dont want to, its not my fault if you'll starve into death and I cant fucking bring you back to them right now!" He said and put the food on the table beside me and walked away.

"W-why? Why not? Arent they okay?" I asked crying.

He stopped from walking and looked at me

"What do you think of me?" 

I looked at him with confusion.

"W-what?"

"I said what do you think of me"

I sighed.

"I-i dont know. I dont know you. B-but I think you are kind hearted" I said while looking  intently at his eyes. 

He smirked.

"You think so? Tell me the truth. I know what's running in your head. Do you think that I killed your parents, right?"

"W-what!? K-killed!? A-are they..."

"Yes, they are dead and your brother is in coma" He said but I keep on shaking my head while crying.

"Tell me you are lying! They are not dead! Tell me!"

He sighed

"I'm not lying!"

I looked at him.

"A-are you one of them! Are you one of the murderers!?" I asked.

"You think so? I didnt. If I was one of those fucking murderers, do you think you're still alive?"

I lowered down my head.

I keep on crying and crying. I hope he's just lying when he said that my parents are dead, but I can se that he's not. I cried and cried. 

My brother, he's the only one I have right now.

"Your other relatives took care of their death. Tomorrow is their burial. I'll let you come but we cant let anyone see you. You're still not safe. They're still finding you so better be in my side" He said.

"W-who? Who are they?"

"Someday, you'll know them but not right now."

''Can I see my brother too?" 

He brushed his hair by his hand.

"You cant" He said and walked away.

I slowly closed my eyes.

Mom, dad, why did you left me. You told me you'll never leave me like what he did. But why? Why did you do such thing?

Another tear escaped.

"I love you mom and dad"

----------

Someone's POV

"Where are we?" She asked.

I looked at her.

"Stop asking question and please wear you goddamn shades and your hood" I said with a bossy tone. Luckily, she followed without any questions.

I drive and drive until we reach her parents burial place. I slowly looked at her and I saw how her tears runs down on her red cheeks. I held her hand and hide behind the tree.

"Cant we go closer?" She asked.

"We cant. They all think that you're dead but your body hasnt recovered yet so its better if we'll just hide. We'll go later after the ceremony" I said and she just nodded.

We just watched them as they are all crying. I suddenly looked at her. She's crying yet smiling.

"I should be happy because they're happy now. They can rest and they are in their paradise"

I didnt answer back instead, I lokked at her. She's really one of a kind.

After the ceremony, we took our place. Only the two of us was left her.

She gently touched her mother and father's grave.

"Mom, dad, I hope you're happy now" She said. 

I just looked at her while crying.

----

"Will you tie me again?" She asked when we reach this abandoned building.

"Why? Do you want me to tie you?" 

She smiled at me.

"No" she said.

"Then, eat this first" I said and handed her food.

Fortunately, she eat. Not like yesterday.

"Who are you?" She suddeny asked.

"You dont need to know" I said.

She looked at me.

"Why not?"

"You'll hate me if you'll insist to know my name" I said and left her. I am very confident the she'll not escape. After all, She knows that I was just protecting her.

--------

A/N: Kyaaah! Totoo na ito. Bugbugin niyo na ako! Huuhu! 

Peace sa inyo guys! Wala akong maisip eeh! Writer's block. >///<

Pasensya narin sa mga wrong typo, grammar at sa mga badwords. Sorry na tologo