Is This Really Love? (Gay)

The thing is I met him online. It started off with me commenting on a status. It had to do with a Disney movie, and he said I was being really cute. He told me to kik him. Literally my heart was racing because he was so sexy in all his pictures. All I could thing of was "Do I even have a chance?" Like how can someone be so perfect. Them again he hates himself because he is scared he will break my heart. Everyday he video calls me or message me, my entire day is made. All I want to do is kiss his lips everyday that I think of him. Obviously that is everyday. I just want one romantic day with him. He is only six hours away from me. I could simply drive all the way up there and just lay in his arms all day. I could just kiss his soft lips and hope I can just lay here with him forever. I would actually want to go do something fun, but romantic at the same time. I don't want to watch movies, I want something where we can interact and just laugh all day. That would be a perfect day for me. Sometimes I have dreams of him. He comes to me and plans all these cute romantic dates, but then again it has to turn into a nightmare. I know that I will never get to feel his touch unless he actually means what he says. He tells me he loves me and them he says he means it. I don't know if I should believe him or not. All I want is to be loved. All I want is to just feel his touch. I wander if his hands are soft and every part of his body is soft. Most of all if his lips are soft. I could just kiss his lips all day. I could kiss all on his neck and down to his belly then back up to his lips. I don't really care for sex because I would rather just lay there and have a conversation and cuddle instead. I think it is way more cute than anything else. If he really loves me j want him to prove it. I don't want to be afraid to go in public with him. Knowing that people will judge is for being gay. I don't want to be afraid and break his heart. No it's to much I would never do that to him. Can we just cuddle and watch movies all day, and talk about ourselves. You know to get to know each other. Now does he really love me.