Prologue

I opened my eyes and immediately saw bright white lights staring down at me. I blinked a few times before the blur starts to fade away. I looked down at myself and saw myself wearing a plain white boring hospital gown, a needle stuck in my hand and a tube connected with blood flowing into it, and a white bandage encircling my wrists.

"Well, damn. Not again." I groaned as I dropped my head on the hospital bed.

A smile started to form on my face as I suddenly remembered the legend about the angel.

"Looks like I've used up all of my kisses already." I couldn't stop myself from giggling because of the silly thought.

"And that, you have."

I jolted up from the hospital bed and saw a tall dark man. A sexy one, I might say.

I looked up at the man standing at the end of my bed. He's wearing a black leather shoes, black fitted pants, also a black shirt that is sexily hugging his toned body, and a black leather jacket. Well, looks like someone hate colors.

I slowly dragged my eyes up to his face, and good heavens! I just saw a beautifully sculpted sharp jaw, high nose, a to die for cheekbone, and a sexy pair of gray eyes, which by the way is glaring at me at the moment.

I cleared my throat before I hesitantly asked this sexy - I mean, young man. "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

His eyes twitched after what I said, but still maintained his sexy glare at me.

Damn, this stranger is mad at me for who-knows-what reason and here I am, ogling at him.

His lips slowly lifted as he smirked at me. I felt my heart skip a beat and butterflies started to form in my belly.

Almost immediately, something flapped behind his back and a majestic pair of white wings appeared.

"Hello, Agnes."

I stared at him with wide eyes as realization started to dawn on me.

"Fuck."