Prologue

Hey guys ! I hope you will enjoy this story. Firstly I wanna apologize if there is any grammar error or if my story is not interesting enough. This is the first story I have ever written in my entire life so please bear with me hahaha . So here it is the prologue. Enjoy !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe Dylan would do something like that! I mean look at him! He's supposed to be the nice guy not the asshole kind of guy!" my best friend Alicia says.

"I told you looks can be deceiving. I saw it coming anyway," I reply to her, shrugging.

"Are you sure you're okay? Or do we need chunky monkey?" my other best friend; Tancy ask.
"I'm surprisingly okay. This time though, I'm gonna stick to my rule! No more boys in my life. I'm gonna stay single and always ready to mingle!" I tell her.

In case you're wondering, Dylan is - no - was my boyfriend. We've been dating for almost 6 months when I found out he was cheating on me, with not just one, but two girls. A few days ago, I saw him walking with a girl. So my friends and I, being the little detective, we decided to stalk him. We found out that he has two other girlfriends and apparently many friends with benefit. Dylan has this look like he's the nicest guy on earth. At first, he's sweet and kind but after a while he's starting to show his true colour.

"Should I break up with him over the phone or should I go talk to him on person and pull the rug on him?" I ask.

Tancy has always been the one with evil plans so of course she told me, "You should ask him to meet you somewhere super public and humiliate him! And slap him so hard he'll cry! Muahaha" and smiles mischievously.

"Thanks guys. You guys are the best friend ever!" I said while hugging the two of them.

I decided from that day on I'm gonna stay single. I'm done waiting for my prince charming to come. I don't believe in love or happy ever after anymore. This is the sixth time I got my heart broken and I'm not even twenty-five yet! Therefore, my dear prince charming, you can just fall down a cliff because I'm so done with guys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think about the prologue? I would love to hear any feedback. Comment and Vote ;) 

XOLala