Love Revloution

Don't ask, I don't know where I was going with this. I deciding to make this the prologue. This is an interracial story, it will all make sense very soon. Please, vote, comment and fan xD

I see the ocean in your eyes;

The golden sun in your skin

I won’t be whole until I see you again.

A x

Throwing my graduation cap in the air triumphantly, I realised that I had finally accomplished something in life. Despite all the throwbacks and all the negativity that revolved around me, I had finally achieved something in my life. I no longer had to suffer the screaming down at me, telling me, assuring me that I was disgrace to God’s creation, telling me that I couldn’t achieve anything in my life, telling me that I meant absolute shit to the woman that gave birth to me. I was free. For once in my life, I felt good about myself. I no longer had to be submissive, but to be selfish and be who I wanted to be.

Laughing, I was surrounded by my best friend, Libby and other graduates who were way beyond the level of intoxication of alcohol. They began to chant and scream down the streets for the citizens of the town to hear. I was ecstatic about graduation but I didn’t share the extent to drink alcohol as a form of celebration.  Gazing at my best friend, Libby, I couldn’t help but smile at her craziness, but I felt a little uneasy when she pulled the graduate she had just met at celebration party towards her and feverishly pressing her lips to his. The element of alcohol had always been Libby’s weakness, I don’t think that Libby is aware of her surroundings; she was kissing a guy she hardly knew in the middle of the road. Alina, it’s your graduation day, get a grip, have fun for once in your life, you little no-fun-haver.

“Oi, Matt, you crazy fucker, get a room!” I heard a drunken laugh behind me, I turned to see one of the fellow graduates with a bottle of beer in his hand, gesturing them at them with his bottle. I stopped in realisation as his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes peered back at me. It was him. Forgetting that Libby and ‘Matt’ were making love with their lips, I begin to nervously look around, making a poor attempt to avoid his gaze. I wasn’t good at these types of things, I had never been the best with my mouth, I always get tongue tied and ended up embarrassing myself. Libby and Matt didn’t divide their attention for the love of those lips.

Smiling nervously, he stands there and studies me; his chestnut brown hair falls into his contrasting eyes, his smirk sent warm sensations electrifying through my body. His tie was undone, hanging loosely around his shirt collar; I too begin to study him, taking in his flash suit clad looks. He was definitely wealthy and had obviously descended from a well-off family, for a split second I began to envy him. My family could hardly afford the expenses of university, I began to remember of luck of being here in the first place and I suddenly grew upset because he could get feed to him on a sliver spoon at the click of his fingers. He wasn’t the sort of guy I would hand-pick, but despite all my pre-judgements, I found him intriguing.

Libby mustered a mumbled bye as Matt assaulted her neck, I had waved her off and mysterious silver spoon sucker still had his eyes studying my body, he mustered a flirty comment to Matt, who in reply had put his thumb up and winked. I began to worry for Libby, but then I realised that she could handle herself, I hoped. Alina, let go for once in your life, girl!

“I don’t think we have met before.” His voice accent swooned me; his smile became even more apparent. I felt the butterflies fill within me; I caught a deep breath and went for it.

“Alina Kelly.” I tell him, smiling surely this time, thanking God that I hadn’t forgotten my name at the particular moment.

“Dexter Harrison.” He winks. Just like that my heart goes over the edge. Harrison, why does that name sound so familiar? I began to shiver unknowingly, and he wraps his suit jacket around me, I thanked him.

“I think I best be off, I have an early day ahead of me.” I smiled apologetically. He sighs and places his arm around me, I began to relax at the feel of his body warmth, I began to agree with the Alina conscience that built within me, I was going to have fun for one in my life.

“I’ll walk you home, love.” He tugs on my hand, leading the way, as if he knew where I had lived. I followed his lead, as he put his arm back around me.