Love Isn't Always Fair - An Andy Biersack Love Story

• Dedicated to To all the Black Veil Brides fans that looove the band ! <3

                                                                         PROLOGUE

''God. It's not stopping!'' she whispered.

''It's okay. You'll be fine.'' I reassured her, placing my hand on her shoulders comfortingly. I tried my best to calm her down, despite the fact that my heart was pounding against my chest even faster than hers was; but i couldn't let her know that. The outcome of  this situation was very predictable. What ever possessed her to go that deep, I wish i knew. The crimson liquid flowed from her gashes so fast, that it looked like rivers. It shined under the bathroom light. Soon after, it turned into a pool of sparkling liquid on the floor.

I sat her down gingerly on the toilet bowl's lid and took her wounded arm into my hands. It was worse than anything i had ever seen, or done to myself.                                                                           ''Alright,'' I said as i ripped the bathroom tissue from its roll, ''Now we just need to apply some pressure...'' I continued as I forcefully pushed the tissue over her cuts. It was soaked within seconds.

Her eyes fluttered, and her body was swaying from side to side.                                                   ''Stay with me! Come on. Come on.'' I prompted her, '' Just stay awake; i'll fix this.''                           Her neck bent itself backwards, as if she had no more strength to hold it up. My vision became blurred as tears now found my eyes and began to cascade down my pale cheeks.                            ''Rose!'' I yelled.                                                                                                                                                       Her eyes were now shut and her mouth was halfway open, her wounded arm just lay there limply, hanging down.

I dropped to my knees ; it felt as if my heart had just fallen out and shattered into pieces. Despite the fact that she was unconscious, downpours of blood were still falling to the hard floor. I forced more tissue into her bloody flesh. It was all pretty much a repeat of what happened the last time. There was nothing more that i could've done.