SCHOOL

SCHOOL:

What to wear

SEE PICTURE ON SIDEBAR>>>

Uniform:

Summer dress

Time to be honest girls nobody wants to be someone with a dress to there feet...BUT no one likes a girl with a dress that hardly covers her bum!

Whats best is to probably find a dress that touches the tips (or half depending on how strict your school is) of your knee.

Its a nice happy medium and doesn't scream slut!

You also want it to be fitting around your ribs to give you a nice figure.

AND

Don't have it tight around your bum!

It's suppose to look like dress your not like your wearing a pipe! But still make sure your dress does have some shape so it doesn't look like your wearing a paper bag...

Winter dress/skirt

Because of the material and the ironed in pleats make sure when you put it away you don't scrunch it up.

It will lose shape and look like its been rolled into a ball and kicked around a soccer field!

Trust me you don't want to wear that to school!!!

To avoid that, hang your dress/skirt on a coat hanger that has special clips for you to clip the dress onto. You can by then from most department stores or even a big super market or tailor.

Apart from that only other thing to remember is height and length, like your summer dress keep it a nice tip to half knee length and don't pull it or roll it up to you bra line girls, get it tailored or by a new one that fits!

White Blouse

Hang it up!

Please, don't leave it to wrinkle it takes time and effort to iron it like every day.

If you hang it up you'll probably only have to wash it once amonth. Also try to be careful when eating, you don't want it to turn from white to rainbow.

Length of the sleeves is up to you really I don't know if your school lets you have long sleeves and/or short sleeves. The only thing is with long sleeve make sure they sit on your wrists and don't go to your knuckles, this will look baggy and the sleeves with defiantly get dirty and stained.

Track suits (PE)

Not to long!

When/if your running for PE the last thing you want to do is fall on your face because you tripped on your track suits, that would be mega embarrassing!!

Make sure they are the right length just over the bottom of your ankles is what I find best.

If they are going to shrink in the wash, make sure you get them just a bit too big.

Non-Uniform:

Keep it casual.

See picture on side bar >>>>