100 Guy Secrets Every Girl Must Know

Most of the time, boys can be a major headache. You don't know what is on his mind. Sometimes he's okay, sometimes he's not - he's just crazy! Don't you ever wished you know what he really wants? What can bother him, turn him on and what not?

Secrets Revealed from Candy Cuties of 2009.

After all, love and relationship is a mind game.. you just have to know how to play the game.

So tell me, how are your cards doing? Be sure you have an A's, Kings, Queens and diamonds down there.. be careful, or you might just lose the game.

100 Guy Secrets - Decoding Baffling Boy Behaviors 101 :

1. If a guy cries in front of you during a fight, he's just using the drama to get your sympathy.

2. We also get self-conscious about our skin (which means zits also stress us out!).

3. Our efforts to impress you are actually very obvious: We show off our shiny new stuff, like a top-of-the-line-gadget or an expensive watch.

4. Wearing makeup isn't a turn-off. But re-touching every five minutes is, especially if you're on a date with us.

5. Guys will never understand why girls need to spend an entire hour in the shower.

6. If we feel threatened by another guy, we won't say anything. But we will definitely do some research to scope out the competition.

7. Guys know their priorities. So if your boyfriend is always "too busy," he probably doesn't want to be with you anymore - enough said.

8. We can like someone our family disapproves of, but we can never fall for a girl who won't even try to change their minds.

9. A guy won't kiss a girl on her forehead unless he's really serious about her.

10. We love it when you notice our new haircut - and compliment us about it.

11. Guys can be sensitive and deep - not all of us are pigs.

12. We get embarrassed by too much attention.

13. Girls are much braver than boys.

14. We find it cute when you're a messy eater.

15. We like it when you can make funny faces for the camera without worrying about looking silly.

16. At the end of the day, all we really want is your approval.

17. We get threatened when you're more makulit (or playful in a good way) with other guys than with us.

18. When we get upset, we find comfort in chocolate and ice cream, too!

19. We love getting early morning phone calls from you, even if you disrupt our peaceful slumber.

20. We have trouble apologizing, but most of the time, we know that we're wrong and you're absolutely right.

21. Guys watch cheesy soap operas too!

22. We always check your Facebook page to see if other guys are leaving flirty comments on your Wall.

23. We gossip with other guys all the time. We're even more big gossipers than you are!

24. When we choose our clothes for our dates, we actually take note of what we were wearing that last time we saw you. (We don't want you to think we only have one shirt in our closet.)

25. We still go home and cry to our moms after a bad fight or a breakup.

26. Some guys still have teddy bears on their beds!