Chapter 8

Flashback continues

Even though Aayan has regained consciousness but, wanthe is not the Aayan she knew. She went to the hospital every single day because she wanted to be a part of his life. But he will always insult her with everything that she says.

It hurts a lot. Sometimes she would excuse herself to go to the toilet because she felt like crying. Today, she was determined to not let his words affect her as much as it did before. With shaky hands, she turned the door knob of the hospital room and silently walked inside.

Aayan was laying on the bed, staring off into space. When he saw her, his grip on the sheets tighten. "Don't you understand simple English? I said get the hell out of here and away from me!" yelled Aayan. His stubble, no longer a stubble. His hair wild because he likes to run his hand over it.

This time, Faryal fought back instead of keeping quiet like she always do. "I'm not going anywhere. Say whatever you want but I'm staying here and that's final" said Faryal raising her voice a little, trying to sound strong.

If she was not mistaken, she saw Aayan's eyes widen a little, then it went back to the stone cold expression he always wear. "I don't understand why you're still here. You're nothing to me and you will forever be nothing to me. You're the reason as to why I'm stuck here in this bed, so stop trying to trying because I will never accept you" said Aayan looking at Faryal dead in her eyes.

His words hit her like a ton of brick. Tears welled up in her eyes. She tried to blink the tears away and pretend his words didn't hurt her. She didn't understand how he could be so cruel.

Feeling defeated, she let the tears fell down freely. Aayan was shocked to see her crying but he pretended that her tears didn't affect him. He would be lying if he said that he didn't mean whatever he just said. Faryal sat down on a chair and put her head in her hands, feeling exhausted.

End of flashback****

Love is a variety of different feelings, states and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure. Also an emotion of a strong emotion of attraction and personal attachment, from Wikipedia.

For Faryal, love is nothing like that. The article makes love sounds amazing. But to her, falling in love is like sacrificing your heart by letting people throw it on the ground and let it shatter because that's what exactly happened to her.

Aayan lied about everything except for the accident and some of his injuries. He lied that he had lost a part of his memory especially her, he lied about not breaking her heart.

His only reason is he thinks someone better is out there for her. But not even once did he think about her feelings and now he wants her back. Exactly a week ago, Aayan and his family came to her house after two years again to ask for her hand in marriage. How pathetic. Her mother rejected their proposal immediately before they could even finish the sentence, not caring if her rejection would potentially ruin their non-existence relationship.

Faryal was at the shopping mall, alone to shop for some dresses when she saw someone familiar from far. From the way he walks, she can definitely tell who that person is.

She didn't know why her heart was telling her to follow him. An uneasy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach as she hides herself in between the dresses suddenly feeling like an assassin.

Suddenly, she saw him coming towards the shop that she is currently in. Her breathing hitched as he kept on coming closer and finally entered the shop. He looked around and she instantly duck her head, afraid of getting caught.

She followed his shoes since she is still squatting down on the ground. Faryal is literally walking like a chicken with her squatting position. ' Imagine if someone saw me doing this on CCTV. He or she will definitely die laughing their ass off', she silently thought.

She finally stood up, her thighs beginning to ache. Her jaw dropped when she saw him stood in front of a dress that is so revealing that it makes her blush just looking at it. If someone wears that dress, you can literally see what's behind that dress as clear as crystal. Not forgetting the cleavage line. Who on earth is he going to buy it for?

To her utter horror, she watched him take that dress and put it on the counter and paid for it. Again, she followed him out of the store as he went to a restaurant.

The thing that she suspected and feared the most happened. Sameer, the one that bought the dress, went into the restaurant and approached a girl, handing her the paperback with the dress inside. The girl stood up and kissed his cheek and that's her cue to leave not realising that Sameer had heard her loud gasp and instantly turned around to look at the source of voice.

Vote

Share

Comment