Then even his brother couldn't negate it anymore, the other orcs were amazed. Counting was an art itself, but arithmetic was a skills only the elder had (and the least are getting THIS old). 

Girgas got friendy again. "Good, you've convinced me. You will go and count the goblins and Rammar!-" 

"Yes?" 

"You're going with him." 

"I- I have to go WITH him? B- But..." 

"Enough! YOU. ARE. GOING. WITH. HIM." Girgas said, turned around and went away. 

Girgas and Balbok went into the woods among the gleeful eyes of the others.

They followed the path the other scout used before them, both armed with the saparak. Balbok had a bow, arrows and a battle axe, too. 

"You dumb son of a even more dumb mother!", Rammar shouted, not ralising, that he was insulting his own mother, too. "Don't you understad, where you put us into? This mission is very dangerous. We're two and going to the enemy's camp!" 

"What's wrong about that?" 

" 'What's wrong about that?' I don't want to be chopped into pieces by angry goblins beause of you! I've tried to help you, but YOU pretend as if you were the wisest orc ever! And now see what you've reached: We're going into hell!" 

"We're not going, we're sneaking! And I've never wanted, that you come with me!" 

"But Girgas did! What have I done to deserve a dumb brother like you? I should..." 

He got quiet, as he could hear drum sounds and stopped so fast, that Balbok crashed into him, so that they tripped and fell. 

"Umbal!" Rammar whispered and slapped him on the head. 

"Do you hear that?" Rammar said getting up again. 

"Yep, that are the goblins." 

"Moron!" Balbok got another poke in the ribs. "I know that, too. But where is the sound coming from?" 

"From there.", his brother answered and pointed left. 

"And how do you know that?" 

"I can smell them." Balbok explained pointing at his big nose. 

"What do you mean, you can smell them? Nobody can smell goblins, when they are so far away!" 

"I can." 

"And you say, thay are there?" 

Balbok nodded. 

"Okay then...", Rammar grumbled. "Let's go see if you're right. But you'd better run, if you've fooled me." 

Balbok wanted to go first, but his brother stopped him and went forwards. With strained senses they sneaked through the undergrowth, and with every step they did, the sound got louder and Balbok's grin wider. Finally Rammar could smell the goblins, too. 

He stopped insulting his brother - not because he was right, but the enemy could have heard him - and as thay could see the camp, both layid down in the grass and sneaked further forwards to the edge of the woods. They saw a valley that was surrounded by dark hills and grey rocks and in the middle was the biggest goblin mob they've ever seen. 

They were many. 

Too many. 

While Rammar muttered silent curses and asked himself, if 28 orcs are enough to deal with these greenskins, Balbok has already started counting, which wasn't very easy. He had to start again many times, while his brother watched them prepare to go.