Prologue

This world has many names.

The elves called it "amber" a long time ago, when the land was young and peaceful, not soaked in the blood of hundreds of battles.

The dwarfs called it "durumin", dedicated to the giant, who was looking after the treasures of this world before the dragons stole them and put them in the caves of the mountains.

The humans, a very young race at this time, gaveb it the simple name "earthworld".

The orcs called it "sochgal".

In the west were the wild lands of the orcs and goblins, the Kingdoms of humanity in the east,

the icelands in the north and the sea in the south, beyond which was the home of the elves.

This was the world they all shared - but it was not peaceful every time. Only in the golden century when the elves ruled over earthworld alone, was peace; But the light of time faded away and the black clouds of a dark age appeared slowly all over the world. Unseen by the elves, the orcs started to come out of their caves and brought discord and war with them.

By the megalomania of a renegade elve the first war of the peoples started and after years of heavy fight and losses, the elves had won.

This was the time, when the elves build their big castles Tirgas Dun and Tirgas Lan, from where they ruled over the world once again. But this peace didn't last forever.

New races appeared, the dwarfes and goblins came out of the mountains and the humans started to get jealous because of the elves might, allied themselves with the orcs and began to battle with the dwarfes and the elves. So the second war of the peoples started.

The elves and dwarfes won and chased the orcs to the western wild lands and the humans to the eastern lands behind the sheepmountains.

The humans changed their mind and divided heir lands into different kingdoms, so that it could be easier to rule over it.

But the elves longed for their homeland and many of them travelled back to the land of peace and freedom they were from.

But as the elves disappeared, the humans were batteling each other, who shall rule instead of them. The peoples of chaos, the orcs, goblins and trolls, used their chance and left their exileand started to loot the land in many wars.

Orcs fought against goblins, goblins against humans, humans against orcs: It was a pointless bloodbath, everyone against everyone and the elves, the only ones, who could have stopped it, have lost their interest in the world. Earthworld threatens to sink in the shadows of chaos again.

But this time, the plan is not the same...