Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

[AN] Acknowledgements

I started writing this story on 11 August 2014, but plotting actually began since 2 September 2012. So after literally four and a half years, I don't think I even have the words to express how immensely happy, relieved, proud I am that it is finally done! *cries tears of joy

Well, the first draft is done. Now for the equally gruelling task of editing. *turns into cries of despair

But before that, I just want to take a moment to thank every single one of you who has joined me in this adventure. I must have the best readers and friends on this site. Those of you who have been here from the very beginning: Thank you for being so patient and dedicated. Those of you who have just recently joined: Thank you for giving Isla a chance and sticking long enough to the end!

I honestly don't think I would have ever completed this story weren't it for the feedback (whether constructive or destructive, positive or negative) and overwhelming support I've received. So my most heartfelt thanks to all of you. I wish I had enough chapters to dedicate a part to each and every one of my readers. I've missed so many, but I know who you are (and you know who you are) -- and if you're one of those "silent readers", just know that I'm also deeply appreciative of your reads.

↝ PATREON ↜

If you enjoyed this book and would like to see more of my work, please consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/AMPrabeswar (or click on the External Link below) so I can continue to write and share my stories with you.
I post writing workshops, behind the scenes work, deleted scenes, short stories, other stories I don't publish on Wattpad, plus many other content and benefits. Patronage starts at $3 a month and can be revoked at any time.

↝ WHAT'S NEXT ↜

The second draft was completed in February 2018, and I have now finished the plotting of Book 2. I'm hoping to start actually writing it soon. EDIT 2022: Book 2 is now available to read on my profile.

In the meantime, add this book to your library or archive if you'd like to be notified of new bonus chapters and short stories.                             

You can also follow my wattpad profile as I generally announce any updates.

↝ WHERE TO FIND ME ↜

If you want to chat with me, discuss anything related to the series, or even get some sneak-peeks into my writing process, come join my discord kingdom at https://discord.gg/vqSDTPwcu8 where you can access my kingdom through the "ISLES OF RAJA" channel. The invitation link is also posted on my profile page and in the in-line comment. See you there!

Much love, AM

[PS] I know this type of note is supposed to go at the beginning of a book, but I'm sure you'll all forgive me.