My friend

Guys this isn't a quote but this is some thing important to me. My friend did just recently pass away but i wont give names. She was 12 1/2 and we were planning her 13 birthday party, she couldn't wait to be a teen. She was bullied growing up and so was i, thats how we met we were being made fun of. Even as a kid i didn't let taunting make me break down and cry but she was a different story. We became friends when i went to comfort and dry her tears. She was made fun of for how she looks. I was made fun of because I'm adopted and my family is breaking apart. She stood up for me and i stood up for her. She use to cut and i use to stop eating and fall into depression. We helped each other out.

One day i got into a fight with my parents and called but she didn't answer her mom did. I thought its cause she was grounded but really she died. I knew she was in the hospital but she told me it was nothing but really she knew she was dying she just didn't want to tell me. She was a true friend and now shes gone. I go to her goodbye party(she didn't want a funeral she wanted a party) and i didn't talk or any thing. Than the people who made fun of her and me got up and said how much they miss her and they cant believe shes gone. They said how they were best friends with her. I didn't say any thing, i was to sad to speak.

Just know just because some one doesn't speak up at first doesn't mean they don't care.