New Beginnings

Quamir

I called my dads phone 10 times and he still isn't answering. If my dad gets there before I do shits gonna be mad hard on me. I called mijo back to get the info.

"Hello"

"Mijo where's the address and is it just my men inside"

"121 crest wood and yes the whole team is inside at least 6 of them"

"Thanks man I'll let you know if I need you"

I hung up typing the address in my gps. I lived a few minutes away from the building. I hopped out running through the front door and instantly got a gun pointed at me.

"Boss what are you doing here" one of my workers asked me

"I'm here to stop this did I order any of you to do this" I yelled they all shook their heads no

"Then get the fuck outta here before I end your pay for a week"

I was too late there was a gunshot upstairs and I heard someone yell. I ran upstairs to see Chris laying in a pool of blood and Michael trying to help him up. I seen my dad jump out the window.

"Don't just fucking stand there help me" Michael said with so much hatred in his voice

I called for my men to come help him. I felt a tear fall down my face I never wanted anyone to get hurt.

Chrissy

Quamir called me crying saying something about Chris getting shot. Lately quamir been quiet and hasn't really been hanging with the crew whatever she has going on is really affecting her.

30 minutes later

I walked into the hospital instantly seeing quamir and Michael i walked over to them hugging them both. Soon Chris's mother came in crying she held quamir and they cried together. We were in the hospital for at least 4 hours i was tired as fuck and Michael and quamir were still crying. Eventually Chris's mother stopped and was able to help me comfort the two.

"Family of Christopher brown" the doctor said and we all stood up

" Christopher is doing fine the bullet grazed his lung but we were able to stitch it up without having to remove it he might have a few breathing problems but nothing major and he also requested to see miss quamir"

Everyone smiled wiping their eyes quamir hugged Chris's mom and me and turned to follow the doctor.

Quamir

I followed the doctor to Chris's room as upset as i was with him i was so happy he was okay and i instantly forgot i was mad at him. When i walked in the room he was strapped up to so many machines I wanted to break down right then and there. He turned his head towards me and looked back up at the tv. I closed the door sighing looking at him

"I'm glad your okay" i said

"Thanks, what was that earlier" he said bringing up the subject of me possibly being pregnant

" i only said that because i was mad at you but I wasn't lien about the fact that i could be pregnant" i said looking down

"Grab the chair and come sit by me" i did as he said and i just played with my hands

" so if im not the father than who is" he said in a blunt tone